SPG 50% off coupon?

Old Jul 20, 2009, 1:09 am
Suspended

Programs: SPG Plat, HH Gold, United MP Premier, Alaska Air, BA, Qantas, ANZ
Originally Posted by saad
i have had great luck with SPG50....have already used it 5 times this year....saved £75 ($120) each night during a 2 night stay at the le méridien piccadilly....saved €40 ($55) at the sheraton brussels airport....saved $75 at the walt disney swan....& $50 at the w times square....
But wouldn't you admit that they seem more valuable than they are? I mean, when one first gets one and begins shopping it's pretty much a letdown--something you'd expect from a less reputable name.
Old Jul 20, 2009, 2:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by adventurous
But wouldn't you admit that they seem more valuable than they are? I mean, when one first gets one and begins shopping it's pretty much a letdown--something you'd expect from a less reputable name.
i will admit that they are not as glamorous as one would want them to be....but having said that i have managed to get some good deals through them so in the end i'm not disappointed....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.