Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Q2 Promo:Quadruple Stays, 50,000 Points, and A Chance to Win Platinum Status For Life

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Q2 Promo:Quadruple Stays, 50,000 Points, and A Chance to Win Platinum Status For Life

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2009, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!

Edited: ***Happy 2009 April Fools***

---------------------------

New Q2 Promo:

Quadruple Stays: Member can choose to quadruple stays for each eligible stay. For members who choose quadruple stays, only eligible stays/nights at participating properties that are posted to the member's account after registering will be counted four times. Stays must be at SPG participating properties between May 1, 2009, and July 31, 2009. Participating properties can be found at SPG.com under program terms and conditions. Once selected, this "Quadruple Stays" offer cannot be changed at any time during the promotion. See "All Offers" below for additional terms and conditions.

Earn 50,000 bonus Starpoints with every 5 stays: Member can choose to earn 50,000 bonus Starpoints after every five (5) eligible stays up to a maximum of 100,000 bonus Starpoints and ten (10) stays. Stays must be at SPG participating properties between May 1, 2009, and July 31, 2009. Participating properties can be found at SPG.com under program terms and conditions. Once selected, this "Earn 50,000 bonus Starpoints with every 5 stays" offer cannot be changed at any time during the promotion. See "All Offers" below for additional terms and conditions.

Enter for a chance win Platinum status for life: In addition to choosing one of the above rewards, member can enter for a chance to win Platinum Preferred Guest elite status for life. Member must enter the drawing before July, 31, 2009 to be eligible. A grand prize drawing will be held on August 15, 2009 and five (5) lucky winners will receive Platinum Preferred Guest elite status for life. See "All Offers" below for odds of winning and additional terms and conditions.

Register here

Last edited by BlissWorld; Apr 2, 2009 at 7:22 am
Old Apr 1, 2009, 8:19 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Smile

Originally Posted by BlissWorld
New Q2 Promo:

Quadruple Stays: Member can choose to quadruple stays for each eligible stay. For members who choose quadruple stays, only eligible stays/nights at participating properties that are posted to the member's account after registering will be counted four times. Stays must be at SPG participating properties between May 1, 2009, and July 31, 2009. Participating properties can be found at SPG.com under program terms and conditions. Once selected, this "Quadruple Stays" offer cannot be changed at any time during the promotion. See "All Offers" below for additional terms and conditions.

Earn 50,000 bonus Starpoints with every 5 stays: Member can choose to earn 50,000 bonus Starpoints after every five (5) eligible stays up to a maximum of 100,000 bonus Starpoints and ten (10) stays. Stays must be at SPG participating properties between May 1, 2009, and July 31, 2009. Participating properties can be found at SPG.com under program terms and conditions. Once selected, this "Earn 50,000 bonus Starpoints with every 5 stays" offer cannot be changed at any time during the promotion. See "All Offers" below for additional terms and conditions.

Enter for a chance win Platinum status for life: In addition to choosing one of the above rewards, member can enter for a chance to win Platinum Preferred Guest elite status for life. Member must enter the drawing before July, 31, 2009 to be eligible. A grand prize drawing will be held on August 15, 2009 and five (5) lucky winners will receive Platinum Preferred Guest elite status for life. See "All Offers" below for odds of winning and additional terms and conditions.

Register here
^

Last edited by KENNECTED; Apr 1, 2009 at 8:29 am
Old Apr 1, 2009, 8:21 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Thanks, OP!

Kudos to SPG! I was already preregistered for the points since SPG knew which one I'd want! ^

Will my stay count for checking into the Westin Bermuda on April 30 but checking out on May 1?
Old Apr 1, 2009, 8:22 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
I just realized my Platinum status has been upgraded to VIP ^ I'm the shiznit now!

Last edited by KENNECTED; Apr 1, 2009 at 8:48 am
Old Apr 1, 2009, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UALCO Holdings General Member
The promo must have run early , my status now shows
Lifetime Plat ^
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:03 am

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
Hot damn Palt before the end of April...

...I'm glad they upped the stay benefit to 2000 pts. as well. This is a good good day!
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:11 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
I just receieved 100,000 points today "In earrly recognition of your loyalty to Starwood with the understanding that you will complete 10 stays in Q2"

Thanks starwood!!
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:21 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Palt before the end of April...
Sorry to disappoint you, HomerJ, but (as usual) this promo doesn't exactly correspond to the calendar year quarters. According to the T&Cs, the promo starts May 1, 2009.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 9:34 am

Gosh! It's even better than the promo CoUniHound ran last year!
Old Apr 1, 2009, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
I feel so, so, so let down by BW's horrible trick. Shocked and dismayed. I believe that Starwood owes me compensation, since they have deeper pockets than Bliss does.

Mike
Old Apr 1, 2009, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Interesting, or sick may be the better word, that this thread now has about as many views as the new Sheraton LYS hotel thread that I started 5 years ago!

Happy April Fools everyone!!
Old Apr 1, 2009, 10:37 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, A-Club Gold
Damn, I really thought this was a Q2 promo since it's April 1st.
Old Apr 1, 2009, 10:48 am

Programs: DL DM & MM, Hilton Diamond, IC Plt Amb , Marriott LTP, Hertz President's Circle
Thanks BlissWorld for the link! After I get this fish hook out of my mouth and stop the bleeding, I plan to register for the stay 5 get 50k!

Oh I hope that I get considered for lifetime Plat.......... ^
Old Apr 1, 2009, 10:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
I hate April Fools' Day...
Old Apr 1, 2009, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Cr*p, it's targeted and I am not eligible!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.