Link

Originally Posted by orsum
please post a link to this Promo.
Here you go,

http://www.starwoodpromos.com/hotel-...ATIONAL_GLO_W1
Old Mar 17, 2009, 5:50 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by mcgahat
Actually, I dont really disagree with you but if you are looking for a mattress run in SE asia. The KL LM looks like a pretty darn good option.
Unless you are looking to switch between Starwood and Hilton hotels, I am puzzled why you consider this hotel as being a good option for mattress run.

Cheap it is not (rates at Sheraton Imperial is usually lower), location is far from everything (except the railway station) and in terms of comfort its behind the Westin or SI.

I wonder whether you have actually stayed there ...
Old Mar 17, 2009, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Let's be gentle. The OP is new to the forum, and has very informatively shared information since his arrival. Let's find a way to say there are better deals to be found without discouraging he or any other new member from continuing to share.

/mod
+ one ^.

I'm also not sure that comparing current promos to expired ones from 'a few years ago' is that helpful either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.