Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Starwood hotel in Atlanta?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2017, 8:07 pm

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
What about Sheraton? Meridien?

I would opt for Le Meridien (not on your list) but another option is the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter @ $85 (much less than the W, can't beat the rate!):
http://www.spghotescapes.com/en/sear.../georgia-state
Old Jun 6, 2017, 5:28 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by KENNECTED
That's funny. I think the W Buckhead is terrible. From the lack of upgrade opportunities since they have very few suites, to the overly feminine decor with the terrible bathroom setup is horrible!

. . .

I would never recommend that property.
I'm forgetting which one but one of the W's, either Buckhead or Midtown, has a bathroom that the common wall with the bedroom is clear glass. I suppose that would be OK for a honeymoon but . . .

Do you know which one that is?
Old Jun 6, 2017, 7:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by controller1
I'm forgetting which one but one of the W's, either Buckhead or Midtown, has a bathroom that the common wall with the bedroom is clear glass. I suppose that would be OK for a honeymoon but . . .

Do you know which one that is?
Midtown

Old Jun 6, 2017, 7:26 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by KENNECTED
Midtown

Yes. Thanks. smh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.