Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton Maui

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2009, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Question Sheraton Maui

Does anyone have any suggestions about which buildings are the best and what the chances are for getting an upgrade. Also any suggestions about cheap restaurants in the area would be appreciated.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 2:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Hi polin01, There are extensive master threads. Please click on the The SPG Forum FAQ & Hotel Master Thread List, on the first page of the SPG forum. There are organized threads of most of the Starwood properties.

To get you started, this thread may be of help.
Sheraton Maui, Ka'anapali, Hawaii [Master Thread]

In regard to an upgrade what is your status? I don't know the nature of your trip, but I often advise people to book the room type they want and not hope for an upgrade. This way you know what you're getting and your trip wont be ruined because you don't like the room you are assigned.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 2:25 pm

Programs: SPG Plat (3.2MM LT), Hilton Gold, AA LT Plat (3.2MM), Hertz 5*, US Mint MVP
Did you try and do a basic search on "Sheraton Maui", I think not, because there you will find ALL your questions answered without having to start another thread.

Jim
Old Jan 13, 2009, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Sheraton Maui

Maybe I am rusty as to how to use flyertalk but I thought the search feature is disabled. How do you search?

Never mind I found it. Sorry.

Last edited by polin001; Jan 13, 2009 at 3:19 pm
Old Jan 13, 2009, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Smile thank you

Thank you Cheap Elite. The link was very helpful.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 3:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Talking

Originally Posted by polin001
Maybe I am rusty as to how to use flyertalk but I thought the search feature is disabled. How do you search?
My child (I've always wanted to say that ).....the search feature is alive and kicking. However, in the event that search is disabled, our moderators' created the The SPG Forum FAQ & Hotel Master Thread List. It's organized in a way that you don't need to search, just scroll.

To answer your question
Using the Search Feature on FlyerTalk: The Definitive Thread

Sincerely,

CE
Member of the FT search police

Old Jan 13, 2009, 3:35 pm
Community Director Emerita

I'm going to lock this thread since help has been given. polin001, please feel free to post in the master thread any questions you still have.

SanDiego1K
Starwood Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.