Wiki Posts
Search

Aquafina plus water at 4 pts

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2008, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy lifetime platinum elite
Thumbs up Aquafina plus water at 4 pts

OK so icheck-in the 4 points Meadowvale in Toronto and found the usual 2 bottles of water but there is also a bottle of Aquafina plus vitamin water. Is this new for all 4 points or just this one?

As anyone else gotten this?

I honestly don't like the stuff but it's a nice addition to the plain old bottle of water
Old Sep 9, 2008, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by theplug
OK so icheck-in the 4 points Meadowvale in Toronto and found the usual 2 bottles of water but there is also a bottle of Aquafina plus vitamin water. Is this new for all 4 points or just this one?

As anyone else gotten this?

I honestly don't like the stuff but it's a nice addition to the plain old bottle of water
Got it at the Four Points London Ontario recently.
Old Sep 9, 2008, 7:15 pm

I got Montclair last week at the 4P St. Catharines Niagara. I'd prefer the Montclair.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 7:59 am

Might just be a short term promo driven by Aquafina. I know they have been giving that stuff out on the street here in Calgary at football games/events/downtown. This could be the same sort of marketing idea just to get you to try it.

Michael

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.