Wiki Posts
Search

Svc Promise 2000 Pts

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2008, 7:21 am
Original Poster

Svc Promise 2000 Pts

Hi all,

Today I saw in my spg account that I have been credited a SVC PROMISE 2000 PTS. I was wondering if anyone know what this is? or what promotion it is under? I'm always searching on this forum so I can sign up for all possible promotions.. so I'm not too sure what this is under.

Thanks!
Old Aug 12, 2008, 7:28 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
Welcome to FT. Those kind of points are usually awarded for a problem with your stay. Did you have any service issues with a recent stay?
Old Aug 12, 2008, 10:16 am
Original Poster

thanks for letting me know

ah I did actually had a bad stay at Sheraton Center in Toronto. My gf and I arrived very late to the hotel around midnight and just wanted to hit the bed and sleep since it has been a long day.... However, the bed sheet was dirty and appeared to look like blood stains or something. I immediately called them to have the bed sheets changed...but of course they took their time... I had to call a second time and really complain before they promply brought the bed sheets up (which we had to change ourselves)...

A lady called lettings us know that we'd get 500 spg points ( which I didn't really care for... since all I wanted was to sleep.. and I really don't care much for this hotel) ... I guess maybe 500 points turned to 2000 points?

Anyways, overall very bad experience....
Old Aug 12, 2008, 5:55 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
Originally Posted by pipixue
thanks for letting me know

ah I did actually had a bad stay at Sheraton Center in Toronto. My gf and I arrived very late to the hotel around midnight and just wanted to hit the bed and sleep since it has been a long day.... However, the bed sheet was dirty and appeared to look like blood stains or something. I immediately called them to have the bed sheets changed...but of course they took their time... I had to call a second time and really complain before they promply brought the bed sheets up (which we had to change ourselves)...

A lady called lettings us know that we'd get 500 spg points ( which I didn't really care for... since all I wanted was to sleep.. and I really don't care much for this hotel) ... I guess maybe 500 points turned to 2000 points?

Anyways, overall very bad experience....

Sorry about that. I should have changed those after I had that nasty razor accident.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.