Have another person checkin for me?

Old Aug 7, 2008, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

Have another person checkin for me?

My wife and child are meeting me in San Francisco in about a week. I'll be there on business, but won't be out of meetings until around 7pm although they will be arriving around 4pm.

If I give my wife my starwood gold card would the front desk let her check into the room. It's an award reservation so the system didn't let me change the name on the room or else I would have booked it under her name.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 2:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by medic
My wife and child are meeting me in San Francisco in about a week. I'll be there on business, but won't be out of meetings until around 7pm although they will be arriving around 4pm.

If I give my wife my starwood gold card would the front desk let her check into the room. It's an award reservation so the system didn't let me change the name on the room or else I would have booked it under her name.
Another FAQ Question.

Medic, call the customer service and have your wife added to the reservation. This way she can check in when she arrives.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.