Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

PROMO: $25 Gas Credit at some SPG properties in the East

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PROMO: $25 Gas Credit at some SPG properties in the East

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2008, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
Lightbulb PROMO: $25 Gas Credit at some SPG properties in the East

http://www.starwoodpromos.com/summergascredit08/

From The Wall Street Journal earlier this week:

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. is offering a gas credit and reduced hotel rates through Sept. 30 at more than 100 hotels in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast and Southeast. Reduced rates are available at participating hotels only for Thursday-through-Sunday stays; participating resorts offer reduced rates throughout the week. Both the hotels and resorts require a two-night minimum stay and will apply a $25 gas credit to the bill upon check-out.

I cannot speak to the actual savings, as compared to other rates, but it's worth a look.

Aloha
Old Jul 21, 2008, 6:48 am

Programs: AA Gold/1MM
I tried it last night for an upcoming stay at the Sheraton National Hotel in Arlington and the quoted price after calling was $16 dollars more than the price on the website. The agent did say the particular room was eligible for handicap access which is not something I need. It made more sense to book the room online than use the rate she was quoting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.