Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Cala Di Volpe or Mardavall, Spain or Elounds Blue Palace

Old Feb 4, 2009, 7:32 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Intercontinental RA/BA/BMI/Virgin

Hi, im new to this forum so be kind, ive found some great reviews of starwood hotels and want to splurge points.. BUT want advice on which of the above is the best hotel for the points.. any advice on which hotel you would choose and why would be superb!
Old Feb 4, 2009, 9:19 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Do a search on Caia di Volpe to read more about the required half board per person at about $200 per day each (not sure if it's still that given the change in the euro). This is true whether it's a free room or not.
Old Feb 4, 2009, 9:31 am
Community Director Emerita

While waiting for people who can compare the properties, here are the individual threads on them:

Blue Palace, Crete, Greece

Cala di Volpe

Mardaval Resort & Spa, Mallorca
Old Feb 4, 2009, 9:41 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Intercontinental RA/BA/BMI/Virgin
thanks sandiego

i found these but they didnt do a comparison between the 3... Having said that, reminding me of that $200 charge discounts the one in sardinia- how good can it be?!
Old Feb 4, 2009, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
there have been reports that the meals are the best part of cala di volpe., fwiw

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.