Wiki Posts
Search

Starwood Online Statement

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2007, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Starwood Online Statement

Maybe I really am going blind, but is there an online statement at SPG website? I don't believe I'm getting a hardcopy statement in the mail and I'd like to get a statement that I can print out showing my activities and status with SPG as I'm trying to get a status match with Hyatt (I have quite a few stays book with Hyatt in Q1 2008).

Could someone point me to where I can get an online statement, please? Thanks.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 8:46 am

Programs: Marriott LT Gold; AAdvantage Gold; HH Gold
You should be able to see "My Starpoint Activity" as one of the tab options once you're logged in. Then there is the "See All" option once you're viewing that, which will bring up a larger list. The arrows to then move through and see activity further back are quite small but they're there at the upper left above your Activity listings. Shows just points though and not full folios or dollar amounts.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 9:13 am

Programs: DL Diamond; SPG Plat;
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
Maybe I really am going blind, but is there an online statement at SPG website? I don't believe I'm getting a hardcopy statement in the mail and I'd like to get a statement that I can print out showing my activities and status with SPG as I'm trying to get a status match with Hyatt (I have quite a few stays book with Hyatt in Q1 2008).

This would be a huge christmas gift if Starwood added this feature. But I am not holding my breath. The worst is I called the Sheraton in Raleigh and you have to FAX them requests for lost folios. Nice customer service - like when the heck am I ever near a fax machine?? Might as well be 1990. or better yet, make me telegraph it in...
Old Dec 5, 2007, 9:25 am
Suspended

Did they not used to send us quarterly statements by email ?

Or was it Hilton which did that ....
Old Dec 5, 2007, 9:34 am
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
It's really not all that difficult. You log in, you select Your Activity, select the button that shows All of your Activity and print it out or better yet email it to Hyatt.

You could also always email Customer Service and ask them to provide it for you as well.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 9:35 am

Programs: BA/A3 Gold/SPG Plat
Only received a paper statement from Hilton. But I will choose to receive eStatement - for environment
Old Dec 5, 2007, 9:44 am
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by lambrettaStarr
...The worst is I called the Sheraton in Raleigh and you have to FAX them requests for lost folios. Nice customer service - like when the heck am I ever near a fax machine?? Might as well be 1990. or better yet, make me telegraph it in...
If you're ever near a telephone, you could call toll-free to 800-328-6242 and ask Hotel Customer Service to get the hotel to send you a folio. That way you can avoid both the fax machine or the telegraph office.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old Dec 5, 2007, 9:50 am

Programs: DL Diamond; SPG Plat;
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker
If you're ever near a telephone, you could call toll-free to 800-328-6242 and ask Hotel Customer Service to get the hotel to send you a folio. That way you can avoid both the fax machine or the telegraph office.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]
Great suggestion thanks! I am getting rusty in morse code...
Old Dec 5, 2007, 11:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by ldsant
It's really not all that difficult. You log in, you select Your Activity, select the button that shows All of your Activity and print it out or better yet email it to Hyatt.

You could also always email Customer Service and ask them to provide it for you as well.

Maybe it is my computer/printer, but when I try to print the activity page, it doest print the header where it show my status. When I try to print the summary page, I'm only getting the background and no text.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 3:13 pm

Try doing a PrntScrn and then print the page in Word.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 6:24 pm

Programs: SPG, AA: PLAT; Hilton: Diamon, UAL: Premier Exec; IC_PriClub; 308 hours flying Boeing 707's
Does SPG send out statements?

Originally Posted by BlindPilot

I joined SPG in 2004 and I have never received a statment, other than my first statement for Q4 in 2004. I heard they went online, and I asked to receive them by e~mail, but SPG's IT staff (up two levels or higher) said they could not do that. At more than 450k starpoints in 3 years, a statement might be nice I thought we only got them by requesting them from the concierge. Is there another way to get a statement?

-- CaptainG from the Sheraton Iowa City
Old Dec 6, 2007, 9:28 am
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by CaptainG
I joined SPG in 2004 and I have never received a statment, other than my first statement for Q4 in 2004. I heard they went online, and I asked to receive them by e~mail, but SPG's IT staff (up two levels or higher) said they could not do that. At more than 450k starpoints in 3 years, a statement might be nice I thought we only got them by requesting them from the concierge. Is there another way to get a statement?

-- CaptainG from the Sheraton Iowa City
You can receive them via email; however, in your specific case, you may have to set up a generic email account through Yahoo! or Hotmail and use this as the email address for your SPG account to receive them.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.