Community
Wiki Posts
Search

25% Bonus Starpoints for SPG AMEX in Nov.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2007, 11:59 am
SST

I, too, was told "congrats on being one of the first SPG AMEX Business Card holders", so maybe that's it.

What frosts me, however, is that the month is now half over, and I only received it last night when I returned home. ...? I'd have thrown a whole bunch of work-related spending onto this card instead of another one if they had only let us know timely about this promotion. THUMBS DOWN, AMEX. I'll take my cruddy points from here out, thank you, but I'm pretty darned lukewarm on this as a promo since I probably missed out on 4,000 points earlier this month due to their incompetence. Honestly, who is the Einstein behind this promo? Wasn't the purpose to get us to charge like the blazes? Why mail 'em so late, then? Why do the marketing people wonder why we're so damned ambivalent? Get a grip!
Old Nov 15, 2007, 1:02 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by sbtinme
My printed offer arrived in the mail today (14 Nov). How bizarre that an offer presumably intended to incent recipients to charge lots more on their SPG Amex card would only become aware of the offer after half of the eligible timeframe had passed.

Someone dropped the ball.
Couldn't agree more!
Old Jan 17, 2008, 8:11 am

Anybody have this bonus posted yet? With my Delta Amex, spending promos post almost immediately after the promo is over.
Old Jan 17, 2008, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat (3.2MM LT), Hilton Gold, AA LT Plat (3.2MM), Hertz 5*, US Mint MVP
My bonus posted promptly in December, like others have said, it was not abig spending month for me and the offer coming in half way through the month impacted my ability to shift spending on this card. Marketing really dropped the ball on this one.

Jim

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.