Wiki Posts
Search

Second Gold Card w/Bonus Pts Offer

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2007, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, STW Plat, Hyatt Plat, Avis Pref
Second Gold Card w/Bonus Pts Offer

A few days ago I received a second Gold SPG card with an offer of 2,000 bonus points for up to three stays completed between 9/1 and 11/30 2007. I registered the card and called the Gold desk to determine whether I could book a stay under one number and present another card at check-in (e.g. my wife's card). They said no problem as long as the other member was present at check-in and was staying at the property.

So I guess I'll collect the bonus points by presenting my new card at a couple of upcoming stays and then combine the duplicate accounts after the bonus points are posted.

The only thing I could think of that would have triggered this was that I received a Hyatt Gold Passport membership by virtue of recently buying a Hyatt Vacation Resort property.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.