Wiki Posts
Search

2K point/night SPG Europe Offer

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2007, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis Preferred
2K point/night SPG Europe Offer

This offer was run through the Miles and More newsletter, so it might be able to go in that thread as well. This is a great deal if you are in Europe.

http://www.yoursummerineurope.com/
Old Aug 14, 2007, 1:31 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
I have looked at using this rate for a number of stays in Europe this summer, and on each occasion have found a lower-priced deal (on spg.com) where the difference is more than the value of the points or the breakfast, so I would advise you check other rates before going for this promotion.

Last edited by Oxon Flyer; Aug 14, 2007 at 1:42 am
Old Aug 14, 2007, 7:00 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, UA 1K
I too have tried this deal for many many SPG properties in Europe. As is usually the case with these so-called deals/promos, you are better off getting the best available rate online and skipping the promo. If you pay a higher rate just to get extra starpoints you might as well just buy the points through spg.com. Usually the savings when booked through spg.com outweighs the value of any free breakfast as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.