Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Trying to gauge if there is enough interest in this petition

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trying to gauge if there is enough interest in this petition

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2007, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by prosen
The article was about the NYT, however I just took this as equivalent to USA Today, both are fairly large papers. "
I suspect you've never seen either NYT or USA Today - particularly when you consider the size of the Sunday NYT.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: starwood plat, delta plat
Originally Posted by kevinsac
Obviously, no overwhelming support for your proposal here at FT. You might have more luck by sending your suggestions to:

Honorable Al Gore
2100 West End Avenue
Suite 620 Nashville, TN 37203

To submit a scheduling request for Vice President Gore, please fax your request to the number below or send your request via snail mail. You may also call for information.
Fax: 615-327-1323
Phone: 615-327-2227
Actually about 50-50 agreed. Also I don't see what this has to do with Al Gore, the two worst impacts of this misapplication of resources is (1) Acid rain (2) de-foresting, neither of which relies on controversial science and both of which are objectionable to me and my gun toting duck hunting family. However your comment does do a wonderful job of self classification, putting you right next to the drug addled sex offending Limbaugh and O'reilly.

Last edited by prosen; Aug 13, 2007 at 3:45 pm
Old Aug 13, 2007, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: starwood plat, delta plat
Originally Posted by jragosta
I suspect you've never seen either NYT or USA Today - particularly when you consider the size of the Sunday NYT.
Actually I subscribe to the NYT and it seems to be about the same as USA Today (barring Sundays). My thinking was that as USA Today employed more shiny full color graphics and pictures in order to keep the attention of kevinsac and his friends, that the impact would probably net out. Anyway, even if this is off by significant percentage, the point is still valid.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 5:18 pm

Programs: AC, AA, SPG
Prosen, I don't think there is a need for you to personally go after an FT member in your above 2 posts, no one has gotten personal with you.

You asked a question, people answered, of course some will have a different view than you!
Old Aug 13, 2007, 5:43 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Unfortunately, what started out as a good question has really gone downhill quickly. After receiving a few PMs about this thread, let's close it for a bit .

ldsant
*wood Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.