Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

[Rate gone] Le Parker Méridien New York $79 per night

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Rate gone] Le Parker Méridien New York $79 per night

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2007, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Unfortunately it looks like the fare is GONE !

For all that catched a few nights, there is a thread in Community Buzz

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=722812

to arrange a get together as a Mini DO or just a few drinks.

Thanks OP ! Great find ^
Old Aug 15, 2007, 5:24 pm
Community Director Emerita

Please see Starwood Lurker's post in the Mileage Run forum.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 5:39 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Thanks SanDiego1K for the heads-up as to the post.

Guess Lurker didn't want those of us in his forum to be aware of this It will be interesting to see what they have decided to do.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 5:50 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriot LTG
Interesting, please do post what happens. I was able to book the rate and have already book flights and what not...
Old Aug 16, 2007, 8:25 am

This just arrived in my mailbox

Dear Mr. xxx

We are in receipt of your reservations with the following details:

XXXX

The rate amount on these reservations was due to a system error. We understand that this is a disappointment but we are prepared to offer the following rate instead. We will be happy to honor a rate of $79 +tax per night between the dates of 12/20/2007 and 12/25/2007. For the other dates of your reservation, we can offer a discounted rate of $395+tax per night.

This offer will only apply to one room per night, and you must personally be the registered guest, and utilize the credit card that was supplied when the reservation was made.

Please note that as your reservation was made under a corporate rate program, proof of affiliation with this corporation will be required upon check-in. Failure to present a valid company ID will mean that you will be charged the rate available on that day.

Although these reservations were made on a Starwood Hotels & Resorts website, the hotel is independently owned and operated. We ask that you please communicate with Le Parker Meridien directly regarding this matter.

Please let us know by 9/15/07 how you would like to proceed regarding this reservation. If we do not hear from you by that date, we will assume that you will not be staying with us.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best regards

Anne Marie Lachmeyer

Reservations Manager

Le Parker Meridien

212-708-7363
Old Aug 16, 2007, 8:57 am
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by ldsant
Thanks SanDiego1K for the heads-up as to the post.

Guess Lurker didn't want those of us in his forum to be aware of this It will be interesting to see what they have decided to do.
Actually, not at all. There is a rule against posting the same message in multiple forums and I chose the most appropriate forum in which to post it, IMHO.

Plus, I knew that someone there would see it and bring the news back here as well.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old Aug 16, 2007, 9:20 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Note that letters have started going out today to those who made reservations.

I suspect this discussion is about to get quite active. Since there are two concurrent threads, I'm going to close this one in order to focus the discussion in one place.

Please see this thread in the Hotels Mileage Run Forum.

-AZ

Last edited by AZ Travels the World; Aug 16, 2007 at 1:19 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.