Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Targeted Offer: 777 Bonus Points

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2007, 4:12 am

"Offer is valid for stays booked between July 2, 2007 and September 2, 2007 and stays completed between July 7, 2007 and September 2, 2007."

are reservations made before July 2 not eligible? that sucks
Old Jul 3, 2007, 5:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
17 stays during this period and not one property is on the list, matter of fact there isn't even one property I could switch to as there isn't any thing in CA or CO
Old Jul 3, 2007, 6:49 am

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by javabean
"Offer is valid for stays booked between July 2, 2007 and September 2, 2007 and stays completed between July 7, 2007 and September 2, 2007."

Yes is sayd new reservations only. Also you must checkin on Fri- sunday.
Old Jul 3, 2007, 6:54 am

Programs: Hilton GLD , IC RA, Marriott PLT, Avis FIRST
Seems like a leisure promo as you must check-in on Fri/Sat. I was able to register though, not targeted.
Old Jul 3, 2007, 7:52 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by troyintn
Yes is sayd new reservations only. Also you must checkin on Fri- sunday.
whats the big deal, just make sure the same rate as You have booked already is still available and then cancel the old and make a new one, since its after 7/2 it should be good for the extra pts
Old Jul 3, 2007, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
Originally Posted by javabean
Nope. But as I have done with several other promos, I have rebooked at the same property, and then cancelled the earlier reservation. It's worked for me several times.

I was excited to actually get an email from *W offering me a promo--I am often not targeted. Then, when I saw the participating properties, it knocked me out anyway--I do not have any mid-West or Right Coast trips planned.
Old Jul 3, 2007, 4:19 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Delta Platinum
I'd like to get the Lurker to weigh in on this one. Even though the terms and conditions say that the stays must be booked during the promotional period. Most recent experiences have been that the terms and conditions weren't accurate. However, I've never seen it this explicit in the terms and conditions either.
Old Jul 9, 2007, 5:58 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL Gold, UAL Premier, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Though it said it goes through July 9, the link no longer seems to be working
Old Jul 9, 2007, 7:08 pm

Programs: Alaska Million Mile Flyer, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
It now goes to a blank page with a gray background; it appears to have expired before July 9 did.
Old Jul 9, 2007, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by Seattlenerd
It now goes to a blank page with a gray background; it appears to have expired before July 9 did.
getting the same grey page
Old Jul 9, 2007, 10:01 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
I have a stay in Ft Lauderdale so I just cancelled it and rebooked it. Hope I get the points!
Old Jul 10, 2007, 8:07 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; SPG Gold; OnePass Gold; Avis President's Club
I am also only getting the grey background.
Old Jul 10, 2007, 8:41 am

Called up SPG and was told I was registered for the promo already although I too had trouble when I originally clicked the link. When I asked which properties were participating, the spg rep also said that all he was getting was a blank gray page and could not tell me anything further.
Old Jul 10, 2007, 10:20 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
Unhappy

grr I need the hotel listings, today I change my hotel in South Florida and forgot that I was signed up for the bonus points. Now I am probably not eligble.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 5:29 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Delta Platinum
William?

Do all of our stays have to be rebooked in order to qualify for this promotion?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.