Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

GONE: Four Points in Norwalk CT (Left SPG July 9, 2013)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GONE: Four Points in Norwalk CT (Left SPG July 9, 2013)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2013, 9:47 pm

Programs: AA Gld; DL Plat; UA Gld;Bonvoy Titanium4Life; Hyatt Silver;
I drove past there this morning, having stayed at the CY up the street. Talking with the deli owners next door they weren't sure what was happening with the property, but told me lots of tradespeople had been around, they thought the demo was finished, but the reconstruction hasn't started. Obviously there's a fence around the place and the grass hasn't been cut...
Old Dec 29, 2013, 4:41 am

The "Even Hotels" website is online and taking reservations:
It is supposed to be open on June 14th 2014.

https://www.ihg.com/evenhotels/hotel...findandbook_vn
Old Sep 9, 2014, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
The new Even hotel is now open

http://www.ihg.com/evenhotels/hotels...l/photos-tours
Old Sep 9, 2014, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by nicolas75
I've passed it a few times...quite an odd location for one of the first options (across from a few corporate HQ but still a bit remote)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.