Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

What is this 50EPR that everyone talks about?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2007, 9:57 pm
Original Poster

I see it in many threads
Old Apr 30, 2007, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
OK, I did a search and found this thread:

http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641557

It's obvious from the context that "50EPR" was the special, limited-time-only promotional 50% off points redemption award that was targeted to certain (mainly Platinum?) SPG members.

Last edited by KathyWdrf; Apr 30, 2007 at 10:21 pm
Old May 1, 2007, 5:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, UA LT Plat, Mar LTT
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
"50EPR" was the special, limited-time-only promotional 50% off points redemption award that was targeted to certain (mainly Platinum?) SPG members.
I could be wrong, but my PlatCon told me that it was not a targeted promo, in the sense that it was available on a one time basis to ALL plats. I was lucky enough to find out about it prior to a 5 day resv in SYD.

Best, Dave

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.