Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Cabo San Lucas, MX

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2023, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTT; UA 1k

Hi All,

Heading to Cabo soon.. anyone have a recommendation on Marriott property suitable with a young toddler in tow?

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 11, 2023, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTT; UA 1k
Bumping this up..
Currently looking at Solaz, Westin Los Cabos and JW and would love any input / recommendations. No concrete plans but have to keep a toddler entertained,
Old Apr 20, 2023, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by m0mo
Bumping this up..
Currently looking at Solaz, Westin Los Cabos and JW and would love any input / recommendations. No concrete plans but have to keep a toddler entertained,
I recommend either Solaz or Ritz-Carlton. Both are excellent properties with great restaurants, beautiful facilities, and on point service. Solaz is along the tourist corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo, so you are well positioned if you want to go do a few things outside of the resort. The Ritz-Carlton is located in a gated community in San José del Cabo, however it’s near to some great farm to table restaurants like Acre, Flora Farms, and Tamarindos as well as to the historical center of San José del Cabo, where you can go to the Thursday evening art walk, which is a fun experience.
Old Apr 21, 2023, 10:46 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
I recently stayed at the Hacienda del Mar which is an Autograph Collection. It was okay and the breakfast buffet was both an American or Mexican buffet with an omelet station which was adequate. I didn't think the property was worth the $400+ that it was commanding that weekend so my suggestion would be to stick with the JW or Westin if you're looking for an upscale luxury experience with a good beach and pool.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 7:35 pm

Programs: QF Gold, IC Amb Plat, HH Gold
Hi All,
As a newbie to Mexico travel, are these hotels all-inclusive? Even when booking on points?
I'm Platinum member (should be titanium soon) if that changes anything.
Thanks.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 11:30 pm

Programs: None - previously UA
Originally Posted by marksau
Hi All,
As a newbie to Mexico travel, are these hotels all-inclusive? Even when booking on points?
I'm Platinum member (should be titanium soon) if that changes anything.
Thanks.
No, generally speaking Marriott properties in Mexico are not all inclusive. Expect inflated resort prices for meals. You may have a platinum breakfast benefit depending on the property.
Old Aug 20, 2023, 8:59 pm

Programs: QF Gold, IC Amb Plat, HH Gold
Thanks escapefromphl for the info.
Maybe my question should be - Is there a Bonvoy property that is all-inclusive when booking with points?

Thanks!
Old Aug 20, 2023, 10:18 pm

Programs: None - previously UA
Originally Posted by marksau
Thanks escapefromphl for the info.
Maybe my question should be - Is there a Bonvoy property that is all-inclusive when booking with points?

Thanks!

https://all-inclusive.marriott.com/r...d-destinations

I think that JW property in Tanzania is all inclusive as well.
marksau likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.