Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page > Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa - Amphur Cha-Am, Thailand [Master Thread]

Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa - Amphur Cha-Am, Thailand [Master Thread]

Old Jan 1, 17, 8:56 am
2017 FT Secret Santa

We stayed there a couple of years ago...........If I recall, just go to the hotel website and choose announcements. It will then list the dates when they feel there could be "loud noise". I'm pretty sure it is there. Just remember that as they receive bookings those dates will change or be added to.
Old Jan 1, 17, 10:03 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM * AA Gold * SPG LT Plat.100 * ICH Spire Amb.* HH Gold * Marriott Plat
An Indian wedding was the highlight our stay, a couple of weeks ago.
Old Jan 3, 17, 7:01 am

Programs: SPG Plat75; Hyatt Diamond; HHonors Diamond; QR Gold
Originally Posted by Bravada04 View Post
We stayed there a couple of years ago...........If I recall, just go to the hotel website and choose announcements. It will then list the dates when they feel there could be "loud noise". I'm pretty sure it is there. Just remember that as they receive bookings those dates will change or be added to.
I can confirm this.
Old Feb 3, 17, 8:00 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum
Delete

Last edited by SHLTP; Feb 26, 17 at 12:23 am
Old Feb 3, 17, 3:30 pm

Programs: UA 1k, spg plat, hyatt diamond, aa gold
Free alcoholic drinks all day? Not just during happy hour - are you sure?

Anyway - it is one of my favorite hotels and I agree with how people return b/c it is a great place. Although I do disagree a bit about the Indian weddings - now that they have the two other venues (conference and nightclub) for the major dinners, etc. it involves much less closure and I do find seeing the dresses and (some) of the music and festivities fun - to each their own. The nice thing is that you can see the dates if you wish to avoid - not something most hotels will do!
Old Feb 3, 17, 5:50 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum
Delete

Last edited by SHLTP; Feb 26, 17 at 12:24 am
Old Feb 3, 17, 6:35 pm

Programs: SPG LTP
Originally Posted by estnet View Post
Free alcoholic drinks all day? Not just during happy hour - are you sure?

Anyway - it is one of my favorite hotels and I agree with how people return b/c it is a great place. Although I do disagree a bit about the Indian weddings - now that they have the two other venues (conference and nightclub) for the major dinners, etc. it involves much less closure and I do find seeing the dresses and (some) of the music and festivities fun - to each their own. The nice thing is that you can see the dates if you wish to avoid - not something most hotels will do!
I tend to agree on the Indian weddings. Does it change the feel of the resort? Absolutely, but it can also be fun to see--at least it was for us. It has a big resort feel to it to begin with so we didn't find the wedding particularly disruptive. The hotel also took us down to Pranburi for one of the days and fed us lunch which helped too.
Old Feb 3, 17, 10:29 pm

Programs: UA 1k, spg plat, hyatt diamond, aa gold
Originally Posted by SHLTP View Post
I think I wrote non alcoholic drinks all day. Alcohol only served free from 530-730 in club lounge. I just wish they went back to all kinds of fresh squeezed juice and not just watermelon.
Whoops, sorry for my misreading - can I claim jet lag?

Search this Thread