Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Royal Hawaiian, Waikiki/Honolulu, Hawaii 2005-2008 [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Royal Hawaiian, Waikiki/Honolulu, Hawaii 2005-2008 [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2008, 12:35 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Will reopen on Jan 1, 2009 as a Category 6 property

As has been discussed, the Royal Hawaiian is closed for renovations until the end of 2008. Maybe it was brought up in some other threads, but I wasn't aware until now that the award category has been increased from Cat5 to Cat6.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 1:44 am

I stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki during the 7/4 wkend and according to the FD, they said Royal Hawaiian will become St.Regis. Perhaps thats why they are increasing a category
Old Jul 24, 2008, 1:53 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, SPG LTP
I noticed the category creep a couple of months ago so I'm guessing they changed it as soon as the hotel closed for rehab. Unfortunately, that probably takes it of my list of possibilities for Waikiki.
Old Jan 15, 2009, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP - CK, DL PM, *Wood Plat, Hyatt Plat, Hertz President's Circle
Update?

I currently hold a reservation for Feb 2 at this hotel. Does anyone have any update to the progress of the renovation and what I can expect as a Plat?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.