Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SET/Corporate Account # ???

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2006, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

SET/Corporate Account # ???

which SET/Corporate Account # will provide me the lowest rates?
Old Apr 17, 2006, 4:35 pm
Community Director Emerita

Welcome to FlyerTalk! Check with your corporate travel office for your company's SET number. If you own a small business, you can enroll it with Starwood and get an SET number that way.
Old Apr 17, 2006, 6:14 pm

Location: Homosassa, FL & Ringwood, NJ -UA-G(Lifetime); SPG-Plat (Lifetime)
Originally Posted by hammar22
which SET/Corporate Account # will provide me the lowest rates?
There is no answer to this. There are probably 10,000+ SET codes. Depending on the cities, time of the year, day of the week, size of the company, number of nights the company's travellers spend with Starwood each year, etc., etc.. etc., different SET codes will yield different prices. If you could find all SET codes (I suspect that they are confidential), it would still take more time than it is worth to try to determine which really is the lowest for a particular stay/place.
Old Apr 17, 2006, 6:22 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Welcome to FT. There is a Search button at the top of the forum that will enable you to search on all of the threads regarding SET #s. Enter the keyword SET and you will receive several threads; one was just discussed last week. If there is anything else you may need, please feel free to PM (Private Message) the two moderators for this forum (located in the lower corner of the screen); we're here to assist you and hope you have a great experience on FlyerTalk.

ldsant
*wood Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.