Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Mertyl Beach (SVO property)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Mertyl Beach (SVO property)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2018, 7:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by Hartmann
I am thinking of staying here in July for a work trip and just wanted to clarify, does this property not earn stay/night credits?
I have stayed there once long time ago (5 years?) but I am sure I got the night/stay credit. This should be the standard SPG ownership resort (or should I say sub-standard? - that was my impression at that time.) Perhaps, things changed to the better but the absence of Flyertalk reviews is a bit worrisome.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 10:30 pm

Programs: Nexus/GE, UA/MPG, Bonvoy Tit, LTP
I believe that if you pay to stay there you get night/ stay credits but if you stay as a Time Share or Vistana Exchange you don't. I agree with the earlier poster that this is quite possibly the worst option of the former Starwood Time Shares. Very basic with minimal facilities. We were there November 2016 and there wasn't a restaurant or even sundry shop on site.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Unfortunately, it is cheaper than the Sheraton at the Convention Center in Myrtle Beach, so I may be forced to stay there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.