Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your last SPG stay

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2018, 3:14 pm

Location: DFW from PDX - UA 1K 2MM,Lifetime HHonnors Diamond, Bonvoy AMB/LT Tit, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
Mine was the Westin Cincinnati on the 14th. Checking into the Westin National Harbor for 4 nights on the 19th. I can't imagine it changes that fast, but we will see!
Old Aug 17, 2018, 3:25 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Check out in a sheraton on 18th. Checkin same day I a aloft. Already 145 nights with spg this year. Will miss this program (
Old Aug 17, 2018, 5:02 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott & IHG Platty; HH Diamonte
Westin Cancun in the Royal Beach Club. Great job SPG....RIP.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 5:13 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Last stay was Sheraton Frankfurt airport Aug 1. Always transit there on way home from EU/ME if I want to take the 8am UA flt to ORD. Unremarkable hotel, other than what I term the “frat party”executive lounge on the 9th floor. Those of you who stay there know what I’m talking about!😀
Old Aug 17, 2018, 5:42 pm

Programs: DL DM, MARRIOTT AMBASSADOR LIFETIME TITANIUM
Westin Grand Central NYC. Hotel I stay well over a month a year. Love the front desk team. I feel like I know some of their family, met a daughter of one of the front desk team. They always give me great service, upgrades, and have room ready. Everyone tells me welcome back. Love the hotel. Hope it stays the same! Goodbye Starwood. I don't think Marriott can match your service or frequent stay program. Sad to see you go.

I remember staying at the W Hotel on Lexington when the SPG program just started to be a great program. Signed up and never looked back. Hope Starwood Lurker stays with Marriott. If not bad mistake.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 5:51 pm

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Westin Tokyo for me late last month. Since i have joined SPG this is probably one of my most frequented hotels I stayed at along with the Sheraton Singapore and Westin Moana Surfrider.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 6:12 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior
Mine will have been January 2018 at the Sheraton Los Angeles. I haven't entirely given up hope on the combined entity, but I would rather not live with their uncertainty.
This I understand. .
Old Aug 17, 2018, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
4P in Santiago, Chile

My first SPG stay as a Plat, and my last.

When I first walked into the room: ^

Old Aug 17, 2018, 8:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott BonVoy LT Titanium Elite, National Executive Elite
Tonight I'm staying at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina. RIP, SPG
puntamita likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 9:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Mosaic
First W ever, W Lex in nyc. Now known as Maxwell, of course.

RIP SPG, you were good to us. I really only realized just how good after some stays in the past year at your acquirer.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 9:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP/CK, SPG LT Platinum(RIP), Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
I'm in the W - Union Square, RIP SPG. You were the best!!
Old Aug 17, 2018, 10:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier, Hyatt Explorist, United Silver
Sheraton Times Square, NY, NY, 8/16-8/21/18. Check-in agent said I’d get both 500 Starwood points and 1000 Marriott points as platinum amenity, since I was checking in pre-merger and checking out post-merger. I am a bit doubtful but replied, “wow, great!” We shall see....
Old Aug 18, 2018, 12:21 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, National EE, Hertz PC
Checked in to the The Phoenician today 17th and am here until Monday the 20th. They are hosting a party all day tomorrow in the lobby with Champagne and Snacks.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 12:26 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
My last stay was at the biggest Sheraton, Grand Macau, and as usual a suite upgrade.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 12:46 am

Programs: Mattiott Lifetime Titanium Elite, LH SEN, IB Emerald, Hilton Diamond
Just checked out at the Westin Gurgaon and will check in tonight at the Sheraton Grand Dubai to say bye bye bye...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.