Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Spend $300 get $60 back - Amex Sync Starwood offer [US cards & hotels only]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 18, 2018, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPRich
Print Wikipost

Spend $300 get $60 back - Amex Sync Starwood offer [US cards & hotels only]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2018, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Thumbs up Spend $300 get $60 back - Amex Sync Starwood offer [US cards & hotels only]

I posted about this in the proper forum within Amex Sync here on FT - but thinking many with the Starwood cc may not read that thread. So also posting here so you can check your Amex Starwood account to see if you're eligible for the offer.

Here is the link to the thread and post: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29872784-post1948.html
Old Jun 16, 2018, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Awesome find! Got it & added it.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 8:24 am

You can get this offer on your non-SPG cards as well. I had it on my AmEx Everyday card.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by Beeb
I had it on my AmEx Everyday card.
Same here, but not on my Hilton Amex.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:25 am

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Note that's it's US properties only. Still a good deal if you can use it.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 10:24 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Southwest AL CP, Hyatt Globalist
Thanks TSperry, I'll dance at your next wedding. Quickest $60 I've made in a while.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 2:27 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium
Thanks for this, just added to my card. Much appreciated.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 2:51 pm

Programs: UA 1k, SPG/Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Thanks - worked on my SPG Amex as well
Old Jun 16, 2018, 4:36 pm

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
I posted about this in the proper forum within Amex Sync here on FT - but thinking many with the Starwood cc may not read that thread. So also posting here so you can check your Amex Starwood account to see if you're eligible for the offer.

Here is the link to the thread and post: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29872784-post1948.html
Thank you for alerting me to this offer. I found it on my Delta Amex card and plan to stay at a Westin this summer. I do not have a Starwood Amex.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 6:58 pm
SPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
If you have the offer on more than one card and spend enough you can earn it twice 👍
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:28 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, IHGPlat, RadGold, Marriott Plat, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by damon88
If you have the offer on more than one card and spend enough you can earn it twice 👍
You can, as long as you open up the offer on EACH card in different browser windows FIRST before adding the offer to each card - I believe I’ve read this, but I don’t know how to do it. What I DO know is IF I see the offer on more than one of my Amex cards and I add the offer to one of them, it goes away on the others... and I end up with only one chance to use the offer.

Last edited by Travelosopher; Jun 16, 2018 at 9:30 pm Reason: Typo
Old Jun 16, 2018, 11:22 pm

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Travelosopher
You can, as long as you open up the offer on EACH card in different browser windows FIRST before adding the offer to each card - I believe I’ve read this, but I don’t know how to do it. What I DO know is IF I see the offer on more than one of my Amex cards and I add the offer to one of them, it goes away on the others... and I end up with only one chance to use the offer.
Huh. I redeemed it on my SPG AMEX and then a few minutes later on my Plat. No need for separate windows.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 11:24 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, IHGPlat, RadGold, Marriott Plat, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by Kacee
Huh. I redeemed it on my SPG AMEX and then a few minutes later on my Plat. No need for separate windows.
Interesting... Wish that worked for me!
Old Jun 17, 2018, 1:24 am

Does the "when you pay for your stay" language in the T&Cs suggest that you have to spend $300+ all in one stay, not over the course of multiple stays?

If so, would a booking for two rooms where the total spent was $300+, but each room was $150+, fail to trigger the offer assuming separate folio for each room (i.e., two separate room charges would appear on the AMEX statement)?
Old Jun 17, 2018, 1:31 am

Programs: N/A
Apparently its supposed to be available on all cards but am only seeing it only platinum card (1 of 8). Perhaps the note above is valid and should have opened different windows first

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.