Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

SPG Mobile Check-in 250 bonus points 1 May - 15 Jun 2018

SPG Mobile Check-in 250 bonus points 1 May - 15 Jun 2018

Reply

Old Jul 27, 18, 3:18 am
  #106  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum
Posts: 652
Got today for first time... For several stays
SHLTP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 18, 6:09 am
  #107  
alc
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,506
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker III View Post
Dear all,
Any member is eligible and does not need to register for this offer. The member has to have an eligible stay (as per the SPG terms and conditions) at one of the participating properties and utilize the SPG Mobile Check-In for stays between May 1st and June 15th 2018. Only one room per hotel is eligible to receive the bonus Starpoints. The 250 Starpoints will post within 10-12 weeks after the eligible stay.

You can view the promotion FAQ following this link: https://spgpromos.com/mobileapps/faqs
If you have any further question, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Christina Zhou
Social Media Specialist
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
While the above post stated you don't need to register, but I am exactly 1 short for the number of 250 SPG bonus. I didn't received the promotional email and click the link after my May 1st/May 3rd stay.

Anyone else has the same issue?
alc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 18, 7:51 am
  #108  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SE Asia
Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Posts: 16,621
Originally Posted by 3544quebec View Post
You probably got Uxb's , so all's square
The difference between expected and received equals stays at a property supposedly not participating in the promo.
dsquared37 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 18, 9:39 am
  #109  
SPG 5+ Badge
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: La Jolla, CA
Programs: Starriott Plat100 (Lifetime PPE) Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond (C) Hyatt Explorist (M)
Posts: 2,167
My 250 points from my 6/11 stay just posted 👍
damon88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 18, 11:03 am
  #110  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SFO
Programs: UA 1K 1MM; AS MVPG; Marriott Plat Premier; Hilton Diamond (Aspire); Hyatt Refugeeist
Posts: 37,393
I had two of these post yesterday. I have no idea what stays they're attached to.
Kacee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 18, 11:23 am
  #111  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Milano (Italy)
Programs: Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, BWR Dia Select, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
Posts: 169
Got it yesterday too!
GoldenItalianBoy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 18, 12:32 pm
  #112  
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York City & San Jose (Ex-Londoner)
Programs: AA: Executive Platinum, SPG: Ambassador, Marriott: Platinum Elite
Posts: 869
Originally Posted by Kacee View Post
I had two of these post yesterday. I have no idea what stays they're attached to.
+1 - it would be good if we get an idea of what the mobile points are attached to
LDNConsultant is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 18, 11:17 am
  #113  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: FLL
Programs: UA: 1K MM, Platinum: SPG, Marriott, IHG. Diamond: Hilton. Silver: Delta
Posts: 1,360
Finally got mine posted Thursday 7/26.
UnitedFFinAsia is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 18, 1:47 am
  #114  
Company Representative - Starwood
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Guangzhou
Programs: SPG
Posts: 1,021
Originally Posted by alc View Post
While the above post stated you don't need to register, but I am exactly 1 short for the number of 250 SPG bonus. I didn't received the promotional email and click the link after my May 1st/May 3rd stay.

Anyone else has the same issue?
Hi alc,

If you would provide the reservation details to us via below email, we are happy to look into the bonus Starpoints for you.

Best Regards,

Christina Zhou
Social Media Specialist
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Starwood Lurker III is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 18, 3:55 pm
  #115  
alc
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,506
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker III View Post
Hi alc,

If you would provide the reservation details to us via below email, we are happy to look into the bonus Starpoints for you.

Best Regards,

Christina Zhou
Social Media Specialist
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Hi Christina,

Thanks for the respond. It's okay, I will be fine without the extra 250 points.

Thanks,
alc
alc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 18, 4:40 pm
  #116  
2019 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: USA, JPN, GBR
Programs: A3, AA, DL, HH, SK, SPG, UA
Posts: 1,769
Is anyone else still waiting for the bonus points to post? With the changeover, I'm guessing I'll have to chase them...
Tennen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 18, 4:46 pm
  #117  
uxb
2019 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: JFK, BUR, YVR
Programs: AS (MVPG), BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (1,53MM), WN
Posts: 4,634
Originally Posted by Tennen View Post
Is anyone else still waiting for the bonus points to post? With the changeover, I'm guessing I'll have to chase them...
Me. I am owed for one stay, which will not post by 2 September, so I guess I'll have to call Marriott CS.
uxb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 18, 3:45 pm
  #118  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Posts: 1,730
Originally Posted by Tennen View Post
Is anyone else still waiting for the bonus points to post? With the changeover, I'm guessing I'll have to chase them...
I am. The wait times are sad to get something with so little points fixed.

I am hoping Lurkers are still around and may be able to do it instead...
btonkid12345 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 18, 2:23 am
  #119  
Company Representative - Starwood
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Guangzhou
Programs: SPG
Posts: 1,021
Originally Posted by btonkid12345 View Post
I am. The wait times are sad to get something with so little points fixed.

I am hoping Lurkers are still around and may be able to do it instead...
Hi btonkid12345,

We are advised that the bonus points for eligible stays of this promotion have been posted to members' accounts. If a member has not received the bonus points, it is likely the stay is not eligible.

However, if you would like us to look into the bonus points, we are happy to do so if you could provide the reservation details to us via private mail here or by email below.

Best Regards,

Christina Zhou
Social Media Specialist
Marriott International

[email protected]
Starwood Lurker III is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 18, 3:10 pm
  #120  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Posts: 1,730
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker III View Post
Hi btonkid12345,

We are advised that the bonus points for eligible stays of this promotion have been posted to members' accounts. If a member has not received the bonus points, it is likely the stay is not eligible.

However, if you would like us to look into the bonus points, we are happy to do so if you could provide the reservation details to us via private mail here or by email below.

Best Regards,

Christina Zhou
Social Media Specialist
Marriott International

[email protected]
Thank you. Email sent and mentioned your name in the body. Both hotels were on the eligible list so I'm not sure why my (now 750 points) from the stays are missing.
btonkid12345 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: