Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

FAQ: How do I get my lifetime SPG points? [Master Spreadsheet]

Old Apr 20, 2018, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United GS 3 MM LT, Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium, HH LT Diamond

I will not be making SPG lifetime status this year. I have 2 years to go. I would like to know how many lifetimes miles I have to see how close I will be to 2,000,000 miles under the new program. I assume you just multiply your lifetime SPG points by 3. I called the Platinum desk twice and both people had no idea. Can you please tell me how I can get my lifetime SPG points number?
Old Apr 20, 2018, 9:53 pm

The new program does not use lifetime points as a qualification, so it's irrelevant whether you're close to 2 million.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by JB123
I will not be making SPG lifetime status this year. I have 2 years to go. I would like to know how many lifetimes miles I have to see how close I will be to 2,000,000 miles under the new program. I assume you just multiply your lifetime SPG points by 3. I called the Platinum desk twice and both people had no idea. Can you please tell me how I can get my lifetime SPG points number?
email [email protected]

ask for master statement, if you actually need it ( as advised by other responses)
FlyerTalkHandle likes this.

Last edited by paolo64; Apr 20, 2018 at 10:35 pm Reason: Added qualification
Old Apr 20, 2018, 10:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by JB123
They will not be needed to qualify for lifetime status at MR going forward. Instead, it will be based upon the number of nights (600) and 10 years of Platinum status (which is what SPG did).
Old Apr 20, 2018, 10:34 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
But it is useful for making the case that some LTP should be getting LTPPE in the new program.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 10:36 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
Even if the new programme counted points earned, exceeding 2 million MR points for anyone with 500 or more lifetime EQNs in SPG is a cakewalk.
jmkclee likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United GS 3 MM LT, Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium, HH LT Diamond
Originally Posted by paolo64

email [email protected]

ask for master statement, if you actually need it ( as advised by other responses)
Thank you,

Last edited by yosithezet; Apr 20, 2018 at 10:56 pm Reason: fixed bbcode
Old Apr 21, 2018, 5:16 pm
Suspended

email [email protected]

you can also ask it through the webchat on spg site. theyll forward the request to the master statements desk. Took me less than 24 hrs to get it.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 5:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I just found an old one in my email, sent to me from

[email protected]

I requested it by phoning Plat Concierge at the time.

Old Jun 11, 2018, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

email [email protected]

It didn't work for me a few days ago. I got a reply saying they cannot issue Master Statements in response to email requests for security reasons, and that I had to call (and they gave me the number to call). When I called, they asked me some security questions (even though I was calling from a phone registered with SPG).

Last edited by sdsearch; Jun 11, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.