SNA in the transition period

Old Jun 2, 18, 8:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1KMM, Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
That would be 50 legacy Starwoods, not combined, right?

I predict (and hope) that there will be screams if legacy SPG folks end up getting more SNAs than people doing the same number of nights on the Marriott side.
Will you scream the same for Marriott folks earning more nights via their credit cards too for this year? Because as we know each of the programs have their own legacy benefits for 2018.
Old Jul 29, 18, 10:37 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G, HH DIA, SPG Plat
I "failed" to select a benefit by July 27 (in fact, I would have chosen the SNAs anyway, so I did not put too much effort in not missing it). When will the 10 SNAs automatically be credited? There are not visible yet.
Old Jul 30, 18, 10:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by LennartH View Post
I "failed" to select a benefit by July 27 (in fact, I would have chosen the SNAs anyway, so I did not put too much effort in not missing it). When will the 10 SNAs automatically be credited? There are not visible yet.
Did you try to select the ten SNAs today? If you can do so, that's likely to be faster than just waiting.
Old Jul 30, 18, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
Did you try to select the ten SNAs today? If you can do so, that's likely to be faster than just waiting.
Unfortunately not. The page is already in a „coming soon“ mode: https://www.spgpromos.com/50nightsbenefit/comingsoon
Old Jul 30, 18, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

SNAs should post to a member’s account immediately after selection.
Old Jul 30, 18, 1:22 pm

I have not selected them. But as stated in the corresponding e-mail, „In the event that an eligible member fails to select a Platinum 50 Eligible Nights Benefit by 11:59 a.m. ET 27 July 2018, such member will receive 10 Suite Night Awards as their 2018 Platinum 50 Eligible Nights Benefit.“

The question is: when?
Old Jul 31, 18, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by kaizen7 View Post
Reach 75 last week ... doubt marriott will be generous enough to grant extra 5 sna even though they will remove 1 benefit (your 24) starting August
It is possible when the "One Progam" kicks in that it will trigger the new PP gift option even if a SPG member is already over 75 nights. It is also possible if a SPG member has received the SPG50 gift option that they will not receive the PP75 gift weather the cross 75 nights before or after the "One Progam" begins.