Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Any Benefit Staying at All SPG Brands this Year?

Any Benefit Staying at All SPG Brands this Year?

Old Dec 21, 17, 7:55 pm

Programs: AAexp, starwood platinum, united former 1k, delta former platinum
Any update on this, anyone seen or heard about a promo?
Old Dec 21, 17, 8:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.021MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CWC Au-197; CCC Elite*; WoH Dis
If anything happens regarding any possible promo, rest assured that someone will post on FlyerTalk within 11 milliseconds. There's no need to keep asking.
Old Dec 21, 17, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, AS MVP 75k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond
At this point, I'd be shocked if SPG released some sort of official promo with 10 days left in the year. I am curious though if any members receive some sort of unpublished gift like the chocolates.
Old Dec 22, 17, 11:39 am

Programs: UA GS MM, DL Plat, Mariott LT Plat/Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
I just stayed at the SLS Las Vegas and that was the 11th brand for me this year. I'm curious if it will trigger anything as well. Wondering if anyone stayed at all 30 SPG/Marriott brands. Maybe that's the next promo?
remymartin likes this.
Old Dec 22, 17, 5:20 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Originally Posted by EWRFlyerAL View Post
I just stayed at the SLS Las Vegas and that was the 11th brand for me this year. I'm curious if it will trigger anything as well. Wondering if anyone stayed at all 30 SPG/Marriott brands. Maybe that's the next promo?
It's in fact 29 brands as Bulgari does not participate in loyalty programs unless they make changes which will be very welcome.
Old Dec 22, 17, 8:15 pm

Hi -

Once they officially merge, I think that would be a great promo. I remember a long time ago when United Airlines first flew to all 50 states. They had a promo for anyone flying to all of them.
Old Jan 19, 18, 8:48 pm

Programs: AAexp, starwood platinum, united former 1k, delta former platinum
anyone hear of a surprise for all brands in 2017?
Old Jan 19, 18, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E50, SPG P100, Marriott Plat, Fairmont Plat
See post #17 .
Old Jan 20, 18, 12:13 am
SPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond (C) Hyatt Explorist (M)
A little surprised they donít make this an annual thing. Seems like a win-win for everyone.
Old Jan 20, 18, 12:33 pm

Programs: United GS, Marriott Ambassador Elite
It's kind of fun to see all the boxes lit up on the website, but it's too bad there isn't a real bonus involved
Old Jan 21, 18, 1:28 am

Originally Posted by supergabe View Post
It's kind of fun to see all the boxes lit up on the website, but it's too bad there isn't a real bonus involved
I got this bonus the last couple of years they offered it and I always had my Tribute portfolio stay in December. I save it again this year for the end of the year hoping a promo would come up, but nothing. I even got the box of chocolates before and this time it did not come also. No promo and no chocolates, but a lot of fun knocking out all of the brands.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: