Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

How to deal with SPG account revocation? Innocent!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to deal with SPG account revocation? Innocent!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2017, 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by ZBigFam
I have no idea what this guy is saying...
+1 ^
Old Oct 8, 2017, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
I have my doubts....

You were set up by the police? Over SPG points? Unless there's more to the story (which I suspect), I think not.

So you have been accused of transferring your PLT benefits to someone else, and your position/defense is that the other person never actually received the benefits? Not sure that that is the argument you want to go with.

You told the police that it never happened? (That's a lie according to what you've written here.) Or that you do not wish to press charges? (Perhaps you can help us understand why.)

The assault on you was certainly a violation of criminal laws.

There is obviously more to this story; but the OP has several problems, not the least of which is that English does not appear to be his first language.

caa, in what country do you live? How about the guy who assaulted you?
+1 ^

Caa, I'm trying to follow your story but it is a bit hard. Several things are unclear, as Dr.HFH has tried to break down. Is there a reason you cannot answer the questions posited to you?
Brendan likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
When someone posts "Are there anyone who can tell me what to do?! And in response to reasonable advice replies
Originally Posted by caa
You are wrong,
it's time to move along.
Fizzer, Flews, Canada101 and 2 others like this.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 8:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by CPRich
When someone posts "Are there anyone who can tell me what to do?! And in response to reasonable advice replies
(you're wrong)
it's time to move along.
I'm willing to give the OP a chance since it seems English is not his native language, but have to say I'm at the move along stage at this point, given no details re: property, etc, are being provided.

Cheers.
Brendan and Fizzer like this.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 8:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
When the OP attacks people who are trying to help
and doesn’t answer basic questions, it is time to move on.

That said there are some bad front desk staff. I’ve talked to higher ups at Marriott who believe some front desk staff somehow take point credit etc when checking in people who do not have membership. They say they get platinum customers (primarily from one country) who seem never t havevstayed in a Marriott before and have the same form letter they send to properties in advance asking for upgrades etc. because of same reason - marriage proposal in a specific room
Brendan likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by caa
You are wrong, the case is firstly belongs to integrity department which collecting materials and making decision. Law department deals with law not collection materials.
The internal email is only to integrity department from its customer affairs department, you are trying to confuse others that legal department has taken place of integrity and account department

If you insist legal department balabala, again, the criminal guest who use fake identity, who beat me as revenge, and steal money, and then frame me online has fully not legal action, legal department won't be so silly to let him go.
The only reason would be integrity department's corruption
Again, if you carefully review my post, you will find it's integrity department's staff reply the compliant letter to him by himself, it is the utmost corruption phenomenon

The legal department only deal the conclusion from intergrity department, if integrity department not integrity, legal department would only deal with fake evidence and know nothing, that is the reason why the criminal guest record never found for the criminal activity according to customer affair department confirmed to me, because integrity department has a cover up.
It's confirmed by many resource there is only 1 staff dealing it before 2015 year, very dark inside.
I was lost before I got to balabala. But now I don't even have words to use, if I even knew where to start.
levistrauss and Canada101 like this.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 8:42 pm

Programs: KF Gold | IHG Amb | SPG LTG | HH Gold
To be honest, I'm struggling to understand OP's account here.

However without more information it's hard to see what had really happened and what the grievance is all about
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:33 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Am I being cynical thinking there's some link to this over on HHonors?
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:28 am

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
"balabala" is equivalent of "mumbo-jumbo."

Also you likely can't win a case against SPG... it wouldn't make any economic sense.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:33 am

Originally Posted by navelfluff
Am I being cynical thinking there's some link to this over on HHonors?
Different demographic information in their profiles though.

Originally Posted by alphaod
"balabala" is equivalent of "mumbo-jumbo."

Also you likely can't win a case against SPG... it wouldn't make any economic sense.
In what setting is "balabala" mumbo-jumbo? Definitely not in standard American English.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:43 am

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
Originally Posted by s0ssos
In what setting is "balabala" mumbo-jumbo? Definitely not in standard American English.
When it's not English...
Old Oct 9, 2017, 7:31 am

Programs: Liftime Titanium Elite Marriott
Total and utter gibberish. I re-read some of the OPs posting and I am still not picking up what he/she is putting down.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 8:31 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
To our friend CAA .... I'll just say that the SPG folks are not corrupt.

That doesn't mean that someone somewhere in a Starwood hotel hasn't done something fishy but ... extremely unlikely there is anything fishy at the corporate level.

The SPG program, like other rewards programs, is pretty simple. If you join, stay at the hotel, and pay your bill, you earn points. If you stay a lot, they treat you better. Points can be difficult to redeem sometimes.

On the other hand, it gets really complicated when someone else stays using your name, doesn't pay the bill, churns credit cards, sells points.

As for me, I'm a simple man, making my way through the universe ....

But if you'd tell us what happened, we might have some ideas.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 9:04 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Sense: none this thread makes.
C17PSGR likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 9:39 am
caa
Original Poster

Programs: SPG
Originally Posted by Often1
Why can't you answer the simple question you have been asked three times? Where did this occur, country, city & property name and where are you located?
Because i didn't trust SPG, i don't want SPG the malicious company locate me by this post, that's very simple reason.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.