Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Most efficient way to search for my Corporate/SET codes?

Old Apr 9, 2017, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: N/A

Hello all,

I am often travelling as a contractor and must book hotels myself, and usually have 2-3 set codes that I am able to use (Alma Mater, Primary Company, and Company that hires me).

So far, I have been using the SPG app which allows me to search up to 3 corporate rates, across one city, but have just noticed that often, the website offers an even better rate, for the same corporate code.

Are there any ways to search across 1) Multiple Hotels and 2) Multiple corporate codes online?

At this moment, it seems I am only able to search 1 corporate code at a time, after I click into a single property, which can take a bit of time.

Thanks!
Old Apr 9, 2017, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
It already exists - there should be a tab for Compare Rates (you're probably clicking on Detail View right away)...I always compare 3 SET codes across the full list of hotels in a market.

This will be a big area of downgrade w/Marriott assuming that's the go-forward site...can't search say AAA and a corp rate/SET code at the same time also takes a lot more scrolling in the ability to see many hotels at once.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 11:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: N/A
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
It already exists - there should be a tab for Compare Rates (you're probably clicking on Detail View right away)...I always compare 3 SET codes across the full list of hotels in a market.

This will be a big area of downgrade w/Marriott assuming that's the go-forward site...can't search say AAA and a corp rate/SET code at the same time also takes a lot more scrolling in the ability to see many hotels at once.
Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.