Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delay in Stay Posting

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2017, 12:21 am
Original Poster

Delay in Stay Posting

Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in the lag to have completed stays post to your spg account / app / etc? Formerly was 24-36 hours and is now a week.
Old Feb 19, 2017, 7:32 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
My past stays all posted within 36 hours after check-out
Old Feb 19, 2017, 7:38 am

Programs: SPG, Delta
Same problem. Stays the week of 2/5 posted but nothing posted for any of my 3 stays last week.
Old Feb 19, 2017, 9:14 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat Prem, Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond
Same here. Been staying at Sheraton Kansas City for the past 7 weeks, every time points posted after 24 hours. This week it still hasn't posted yet (checked out Thursday). Called SPG and they said it takes 7 days. They also messed up green choice days, a bit annoying.
Old Feb 19, 2017, 8:14 pm

Programs: Try to be elite again... :)
Anybody has issues posting stays?

Based on previous experiences stays usually posted within 1 day.... now it has been 3 days and stays still not posted... anybody has similar experiences?
Old Feb 19, 2017, 9:11 pm

Programs: DL DM, MARRIOTT AMBASSADOR LIFETIME TITANIUM
I had stays that did post and now not showing
Old Feb 20, 2017, 8:09 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Same here. I'm used to stays almost always being recorded within 24 hours of check-out, but I'm missing about 4 nights at the moment.

It's a bit of a shame, as it looks like I'll go past my 250th night without it being recorded as such.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 10:34 am

Programs: A3-G
Facebook spg

We're aware of a current error with posting stays. Rest assured this concern is actively being reviewed and will be corrected as soon as possible. Hotels are allowed 7 days after check-out to post a stay before SPG can intervene and attempt to assist. Let us know if you've not received credit after this time.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 4:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat Prem, Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by United935
We're aware of a current error with posting stays. Rest assured this concern is actively being reviewed and will be corrected as soon as possible. Hotels are allowed 7 days after check-out to post a stay before SPG can intervene and attempt to assist. Let us know if you've not received credit after this time.
thanks man, called the hotel and was told that they already put in the points. Hopefully this will get resolved soon - missing stays, Uber points and 2X promo.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 8:42 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum (100)
Definitely a delay. I stay at a particular property very often (70+ nights a year) and the points/stay credits always post the day after check-out. That hasn't happened on my latest stay. Furthermore, another stay at a different property hasn't posted and it's been almost 72 hours since check out. Previous stays at that property have also appeared within 24 hours.

Funnily, a transfer in from Marriott appeared immediately. An Uber credit posted within 3 hours of the ride. A transfer from my wife to me which normally takes up to 5 days appeared within 2 days.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 12:27 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Noticing a delay with my stays starting last week as well. Normally posts the day after check-out, but it's been 4 days now.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 2:55 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
If you're in a situation where you're having to sort out a previous posting error by deleting and reposting stays, it would be normal IT practice to temporarily halt new postings until this correction process is completed. Particularly if you are having to recalculate what is Stay 1, Stay 2 and Stay 3 since the start of a promotion. Maybe that's what's happening here.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 6:12 am

Programs: SPG Platinum (100)
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
If you're in a situation where you're having to sort out a previous posting error by deleting and reposting stays, it would be normal IT practice to temporarily halt new postings until this correction process is completed. Particularly if you are having to recalculate what is Stay 1, Stay 2 and Stay 3 since the start of a promotion. Maybe that's what's happening here.
Agree entirely but it would just be courteous to make some sort of announcement. I've had two stays that still haven't posted and am about to start a third. It sure would be good not to have to keep track of these things. Between the DT7 promo and now the delay in stays posting, it's becoming too much work to ensure stays/points/bonuses are posting accurately. Again, at least for the bonus, I'm making decisions on paid vs points reservations in order to hit their thresholds. Being able to track nights/stays accurately would be helpful.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 1:47 pm

ddjen11

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
Don't know how many if those waiting are under this scenario.
im also in the waiting game.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 9:36 pm

I am in the waiting game too. Its so weird that nothing is posting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.