Search

Four Points Sheraton - Virginia Beach

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2016, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MR LT Titanium, SPG LT Plat & Plat 100, SWA A+ & CP
Four Points Sheraton - Virginia Beach

Hi,

Have any of you stayed here yet? This is a new hotel that has only been open a month-or-so. I am booking a room down there next month and may give it a whirl.

Last time I was down there, they appeared to have had a soft opening. Looked decent with the newer, somewhat fancier FP look.
Old Aug 12, 2016, 3:38 pm

Programs: SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond; Hilton Diamond
Haven't stayed there yet, but from my research, appears to have been a modest renovation. It looks like they redid the lobby and a few rooms, but many are still carry overs from the older, lower level hotel.
I was discouraged enough that we are staying at the Sheraton Va Beach again. The Sheraton is solid, if not memorable. Not quite up to a full Sheraton standard, but good spot on the beach, free parking, and a pool with pool side bar/restaurant.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 10:11 am

Programs: UA 2MM, DL MM
As a prior resident of VB, I think the only really decent hotel in that area is the Hilton. I get back frequently but haven't been to the 4P since the renovation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.