Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Try your luck on this promo [Targeted, via email / dashboard]

Old Aug 11, 2016, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
Targeted promotion. Register at: https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive/

For stays from 15 August to 15 November after registration. Must register by 15 October 11:59pm Eastern Time. Not retroactive for stays before registration.

Double Elite Qualifying Nights/Stays T&C
  • Free award nights and cash & points nights are not eligible.
  • Eligible nights based on actual date.
  • Eligible stay based on check-in date, not check-out. (i.e., Stays started before 15 August but check-out after 15 August are not eligible)
  • Bonus elite qualifying nights do not count toward lifetime status nights
  • If the member qualified for elite status solely on the bonus stays/nights and did not rack up sufficient "real" stays/nights, then the elite status does not count toward the lifetime count.

https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemb...C_PART_SCD_ENG
Print Wikipost

Try your luck on this promo [Targeted, via email / dashboard]

 
Old Aug 10, 2016, 12:10 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tennessee
Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Southwest AL CP, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 223
Try your luck on this promo [Targeted, via email / dashboard]

https://www.spgpromos.com/dashboard/site/index

Mine states that 6 eligible stays get you 6,000 points, 12 for 12,000 pts and 18 for 18,000. 8/15/16 to 11/15/16 time frame. Happy travels.
pageboy is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 12:24 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Seat 1L these days :)
Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Posts: 7,852
What a farmiliar message sorry you are NOT eligible for this promotion

This year I am batting ZERO on promos with SPG.
kauppias is online now  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 12:32 pm
  #3  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Barcelona, London, on a plane
Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 12,872
Individually targeted...
craigthemif is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 1:15 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Seat 1L these days :)
Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Posts: 7,852
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by craigthemif
Individually targeted...
Indeed like most of their good promos.... This year that it

Hoping their Q3 promo is one I can utilize or I will just have to slow down even more.
kauppias is online now  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 1:16 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: GVA
Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Posts: 1,748
Double Elite Credit

Just checked my dashboard, and a double elite qualifying credit promo came up. Was going to renew plat anyway, but I guess will make Plat75 now.



Let's keep a good thing going
ELITE STATUS ON THE DOUBLE.

We want to ensure that you keep enjoying elite benefits, including Free Night Awards, Award Flights, late checkouts, welcome gifts and more. So were bringing you a special offer to help you renew your SPG elite status twice as fast.

Its simple: Register by October 15, 2016, and youll earn double elite-qualifying credit on all your stays between August 15, 2016, and November 15, 2016 with no earning limits. For example, if you have five eligible stays and 10 eligible nights during the promotion, SPG will credit you 10 stays and 20 nights toward elite status. Please note: Earning on nights/stays completed before registration is not available with this offer. Registration ends on October 15, 2016.

Get on the fast track to retaining your elite status by booking stays at any of our more than 1,300 SPG-participating hotels and resorts across 11 distinctive brands worldwide including St. Regis, W and Westin.
RafKa is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:10 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: 1A
Posts: 1,350
COLLECT MORE STARPOINTS EVERY TIME YOU STAY.

Were always happy to see you check in. Thats why we want to bring you back with a special offer worth up to 18,000 Starpoints. Simply register by October 15, 2016, and stay with us between August 15, 2016, and November 15, 2016.

SIXTH STAY
EARNS
6,000
STARPOINTS

+ TWELFTH STAY

EARNS
6,000
STARPOINTS

+ EIGHTEENTH STAY
EARNS
6,000
STARPOINTS

= MAXIMUM
BONUS
18,000
STARPOINTS
ehud is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:23 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 45
Originally Posted by RafKa
Just checked my dashboard, and a double elite qualifying credit promo came up. Was going to renew plat anyway, but I guess will make Plat75 now.



Let's keep a good thing going
ELITE STATUS ON THE DOUBLE.

We want to ensure that you keep enjoying elite benefits, including Free Night Awards, Award Flights, late checkouts, welcome gifts and more. So were bringing you a special offer to help you renew your SPG elite status twice as fast.

Its simple: Register by October 15, 2016, and youll earn double elite-qualifying credit on all your stays between August 15, 2016, and November 15, 2016 with no earning limits. For example, if you have five eligible stays and 10 eligible nights during the promotion, SPG will credit you 10 stays and 20 nights toward elite status. Please note: Earning on nights/stays completed before registration is not available with this offer. Registration ends on October 15, 2016.

Get on the fast track to retaining your elite status by booking stays at any of our more than 1,300 SPG-participating hotels and resorts across 11 distinctive brands worldwide including St. Regis, W and Westin.
Same thing I got. I wasn't going to renew ambassador (likely still won't with this) but this should get me to plat75 as well
Newguy08 is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:26 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Programs: SWA CP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Amb.
Posts: 109
I received

Third stay, 5000
Sixth stay, 5000
Ninth stay, 5000

Total 15,000
amgt123 is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:27 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 28
I got the damn 11 brand promo now on two spots. Any way to have that offer "re-rolled"?
sagi_ is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:33 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marco Polo Gold
Posts: 1,084
I got this:

Third Stay - 3000 points
Sixth Stay - 3000 more
Ninth Stay - 3000 more

So in 4 months they expect me to try to stay at 9 different SPG hotels. I do stay have of my time on the road, but I like to stay at the same hotel. SPG trying to get me to hotel hop?
Cathay Dragon 666 is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:33 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New York, NY
Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Tit, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, Carlson Gold, UA*S,
Posts: 1,356
I received

Third stay, 3000
Sixth stay, 3000
Ninth stay, 3000

Total 9,000
Johnny Rocket is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:33 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: NYC
Programs: Delta, Marriott, Kimpton
Posts: 196
I got the double elite one - not too shabby except that it's not starting tomorrow when I check. ha ha
canadiantransplant is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:35 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marco Polo Gold
Posts: 1,084
Originally Posted by Cathay Dragon 666
I got this:

Third Stay - 3000 points
Sixth Stay - 3000 more
Ninth Stay - 3000 more

So in 4 months they expect me to try to stay at 9 different SPG hotels. I do stay have of my time on the road, but I like to stay at the same hotel. SPG trying to get me to hotel hop?
Add insult to injury, I can't complete the final step. It keeps either give me a blank page or an error page.
Cathay Dragon 666 is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:38 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 683
100+ nights so far this year -

Youre invited to earn more. Stay with us between August 15, 2016, and November 15, 2016, and youll earn:

THIRD STAY
EARNS
3,000
STARPOINTS
+ SIXTH STAY
EARNS
3,000
STARPOINTS
+ NINTH STAY
EARNS
3,000
STARPOINTS
= MAXIMUM
BONUS
9,000
STARPOINTS
longtimereader firstimeposter is offline  
Old Aug 10, 2016, 2:38 pm
  #15  
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Seat 1L these days :)
Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Posts: 7,852
Originally Posted by sagi_
I got the damn 11 brand promo now on two spots. Any way to have that offer "re-rolled"?
Thats the only promo on my dashboard too... Very frustrating!!!
kauppias is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.