Wiki Posts
Search

Properties not honoring 50% off award

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2004, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum, Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hertz Presidents
Properties not honoring 50% off award

Tried to make a reservation at the W Silicon using the 50% of holiday gift I was given by the nice folks at *wood.

SORRY the W is not honoring that promotion this year Mr. dontsaystewardess. But, you can get 50% off at the Westin = $10.00 less than the web rate at the W. Such a deal.

Merry xmas!!

must read fine print....must read fine print
Old Jan 13, 2004, 7:29 am
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dontsaystewardess:
must read fine print....must read fine print</font>
that's always been the case....
Old Jan 13, 2004, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Have you tried reading the fine print on these Holiday SPG50's? Purple background with tiny orange lettering with poor color separation/registration. You probably need a UV Blacklight and a magnifying glass to bring out the text to where you can read it. Looks like one of those "find the hidden message things" they have in comic books and on cereal boxes.
Old Jan 13, 2004, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Maybe a new Platinum amenity could be a "T&C decoder ring" ... ?
Old Jan 14, 2004, 7:34 pm

Programs: Starwood Platinum Pref, US Airways Gold Pref, Northwest Silver WorldPerks
LOL...that was a good one...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.