Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton Detroit Metro

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2016, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Sheraton Detroit Metro

I couldn't find a thread on this hotel?
We stayed here for a quick layover a few days ago and just wanted to say a few things on the hotel.
Shuttle was very quick once called and the driver was extremely friendly while providing a lot of information about the hotel before arrival. We were greeted with a nice welcome and were provided a room on the Club Floor. Put our bags away and ventured down to the Lobby Bar - Nice area and we found the food and drink good. We found the gentleman that seated us ( I believe his name was Mason??? ) anyway he was wearing a training tag and looked like a chefs outfit.......but very friendly and he served us our food then came back to ask us how everything was. Very good customer service.
Now for the room!! - We were very tired and couldn't wait to get a good nights sleep - well forget about that.
- Room walls were paper thin and what we thought was the room next door television on all night might not have been because the sound of it was still on in the morning. Could not figure out where it was coming from but drove us NUTZ!!
- Super hot in the room - threw off all the covers and was still dying and could not turn down the heat anymore that it already was.
- Toilet dripped, dripped, dripped, dripped all night!!
........got up in a very bad mood
Went to the club lounge for breakfast and it was only ok. It was quite small and just had some scrambled eggs, sausages etc., but they tasted funny. I am assuming they are not freshly made and pre-made stuff? There was only a few people in there but no knives when we got in - A lady finally came in and did ask how everything was and if we needed anything.
Shuttle service was right on time to take us back to the airport!! Would I stay here again..... I might give it another try as the service was pretty good but just the sleep was horrible. Maybe it was just a bad night.
Old Feb 21, 2016, 12:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by Bravada04
I couldn't find a thread on this hotel?
We stayed here for a quick layover a few days ago and just wanted to say a few things on the hotel.
Shuttle was very quick once called and the driver was extremely friendly while providing a lot of information about the hotel before arrival. We were greeted with a nice welcome and were provided a room on the Club Floor. Put our bags away and ventured down to the Lobby Bar - Nice area and we found the food and drink good. We found the gentleman that seated us ( I believe his name was Mason??? ) anyway he was wearing a training tag and looked like a chefs outfit.......but very friendly and he served us our food then came back to ask us how everything was. Very good customer service.
Now for the room!! - We were very tired and couldn't wait to get a good nights sleep - well forget about that.
- Room walls were paper thin and what we thought was the room next door television on all night might not have been because the sound of it was still on in the morning. Could not figure out where it was coming from but drove us NUTZ!!
- Super hot in the room - threw off all the covers and was still dying and could not turn down the heat anymore that it already was.
- Toilet dripped, dripped, dripped, dripped all night!!
........got up in a very bad mood
Went to the club lounge for breakfast and it was only ok. It was quite small and just had some scrambled eggs, sausages etc., but they tasted funny. I am assuming they are not freshly made and pre-made stuff? There was only a few people in there but no knives when we got in - A lady finally came in and did ask how everything was and if we needed anything.
Shuttle service was right on time to take us back to the airport!! Would I stay here again..... I might give it another try as the service was pretty good but just the sleep was horrible. Maybe it was just a bad night.
Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.