Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

The Tremont Chicago Hotel - affordable stay option on Magnificent Mile

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2016, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,

The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile

100 E Chestnut St Chicago, IL US 60611

affordable stay option on Magnificent Mile (0 Photo)

The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile

I took the CTA from O'Hare to the hotel - one hour via the Blue Line, with a change (at Jackson) to the Red Line. The entrance (on East Chestnut) is easy walking distance from Chicago stn.Reception was nice & quick. Room on the 10th floor was nothing special but reasonable @ $100 - not bad for mid week in downtown Chicago. In the am, I walked 1.5 blocks to the gym at the Westin Hotel. After, enjoyed the complimentary breakfast (7-10) at Ditka's - cereal, bagels, scrambled eggs, has browns, muffins, coffee, tea & OJ. Overall I give it a 3/5 rating - an affordable stay option on the Magnificent Mile.

affordable stay option on Magnificent Mile

Would you like to write a review on the The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.