Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

[I received a gift of] Vosges Haut-Chocolat truffles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[I received a gift of] Vosges Haut-Chocolat truffles

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2015, 4:35 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Mine were received on Christmas Eve. Thanks Starwood and SPG.
Old Dec 26, 2015, 7:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob; UA 1K; BonVoyage LTT (RIP SPG); HH Dia; JX Insighter
Received mine Wednesday. Reference code on it was "SPG-10BRANDS", with a note about staying at each of the brands. And each flavor is paired with a different brand, a total of 12 pieces (one for SPG as a whole). Nice touch! ^
Old Dec 29, 2015, 3:09 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Delta Platinum
I came into the SPG program from the old ITT-Sheraton one. The note with mine says "We've been perfectly paired since the beginning and year after year, you make us better."

Very nice chocolates and gesture!
Old Dec 29, 2015, 4:30 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Mine was tendered to Fedex on December 23 and has been stuck in Chicago ever since. It is supposed to show up tomorrow. The Fedex note just says "Purchase order number: SPG100-53" (UPDATE: "...from the beginning" was on the back of the card and I need to eat them in 6 days. Pity that Fedex had them for a week)

I spend north of $50K on my SPG Amex every year, have been Platinum with SPG for the last 3 years, hit 53 nights this year, and have 243 nights overall. Only 7 left for LT G.

Someone should create a sticky with the codes and what each one seems to mean.

Last edited by Ronlap; Dec 30, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Old Dec 29, 2015, 6:37 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
I just "won" a travel beauty kit from the Delight my Delay sweeps. It's not nut-laden chocolate, but I suppose this makes up for that. However, I think SPG is trying to tell me something else as well.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 12:33 pm

Programs: aa exp and ck, spg plat, hz pc, dl life gld, marriott life plat, others
Mine arrived this morning, nice surprise.

I did notice the card inside the box which states that these are perishable, should be kept away from heat and put in a refrigerator until 2 hours before eating. Didn't spoil the taste one bit.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 6:57 pm

Mine arrive yesterday. Packing slip shows 12/19/15 date.

Nice surprise!
Old Dec 30, 2015, 9:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG LT Gold
Mine arrived today. I made Lifetime Gold this year, but I've been SPG Amex since 2001. Looks like the SPGAMX code on the label.

"Year after year, you make us better. That's why we're wishing you the very best. Thank you for your part in a sweet 2015".
Old Dec 31, 2015, 7:46 am
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by bigjim
I came into the SPG program from the old ITT-Sheraton one. The note with mine says "We've been perfectly paired since the beginning and year after year, you make us better."

Very nice chocolates and gesture!
I got the same note with the box that showed up 2 days ago. And yes, also started my SPG membership with the Sheraton program. A sweet surprise indeed!

Here's a picture of the box, note, and chocolates:

Old Dec 31, 2015, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA SP, DL SM MM, AS 75K, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond.
I got them too, very nice touch, and I guess a "good bye" from SPG
Old Dec 31, 2015, 9:10 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Mine arrived yesterday, left on the doorstep. LT Platinum for several yrs. , but no *wood Amex card. Nice surprise and just had sampled one truffle for NY Eve. Tasty!!
Old Jan 1, 2016, 8:27 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
I became LT Plat in 2015, but no chocolates.

Is this a USA thing only? Anyone outside of the US receive these?
Old Jan 1, 2016, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
Thank you, Starwood Santa! Got mine today (neighbors had our mail). What a lovely treat and a great way to start the new year! :-:

LT gold, plat for many years, pretty big spend on the Amex and we stayed at all but tribute and design this year...
Old Jan 1, 2016, 4:38 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum (100)
Originally Posted by IluvSQ
I became LT Plat in 2015, but no chocolates.

Is this a USA thing only? Anyone outside of the US receive these?
Not sure if it is a USA thing only or a some members thing only.

I'm LTGold...Plat100 for the past 3 years...re-earned Plat100 for 2016...had 168 nights for 2015 (90% paid stays)...already booked 16 nights for 2016...big spend on my SPG Amex...and despite my profile name, I am a U.S. resident...I did NOT get the truffles but got a nice gift basket from a property GM at whose property I spent 70 nights in 2015...nothing from Starwood corporate other than a nice Christmas card from my Ambassador.
Old Jan 1, 2016, 5:23 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by Canada101
Not sure if it is a USA thing only or a some members thing only.

I'm LTGold...Plat100 for the past 3 years...re-earned Plat100 for 2016...had 168 nights for 2015 (90% paid stays)...already booked 16 nights for 2016...big spend on my SPG Amex...and despite my profile name, I am a U.S. resident...I did NOT get the truffles but got a nice gift basket from a property GM at whose property I spent 70 nights in 2015...nothing from Starwood corporate other than a nice Christmas card from my Ambassador.
I think it is a certain member thing. This is my 10th year as an elite (9th as a Platinum). Once I requalify, I'll be LTP for the remaining weeks/months of SPG. I've also held an SPG Amex since 2007.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.