FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest-429/)
-   -   Promo : 2,500 bonus Starpoints for one Keyless stay which is paid with Amex (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starwood-starwood-preferred-guest/1726793-promo-2-500-bonus-starpoints-one-keyless-stay-paid-amex.html)

Oxon Flyer Dec 14, 15 4:42 am


Originally Posted by craigthemif (Post 25860276)
Within 24 hours of the stay posting to my SPG account.

Same here.

PS, Please keep this thread for the discussion of the Amex Keyless promo only. Any general experiences and glitches with Keyless should be posted here :

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...er-thread.html

Thx

MGJ2727 Dec 15, 15 9:45 pm

I'm attempting to register for this promotion and unfortunately the landing page isn't loading. I can get the landing page with the participating properties to load, but nothing else - so I'm unable to register.

yann Dec 15, 15 11:33 pm


Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer (Post 25860727)
Same here.

PS, Please keep this thread for the discussion of the Amex Keyless promo only. Any general experiences and glitches with Keyless should be posted here :

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...er-thread.html

Thx

AFAIC, the glitch has a direct relationship with the promo, as I did not receive the points due to the malfunctioning system and/or bad training and will have to chase them.

I'm actually wondering if they launched the promo in order to obtain cheap UAT from us.

fakeman Dec 16, 15 8:20 am

I completed my stay last Friday, still not seeing the extra point posted to my account

landeej Dec 16, 15 9:43 am

24-hour posting here as well
 
Stayed at the aLoft London for 2 nights, and points posted 24 hours after my stay's points posted.

Just for a datapoint:

I updated SPG.com with the credit card I wanted the room to be charged to as a saved card payment. Couldn't use the previously-furnished link. Accepted the Keyless invite when it was made available. Upon arrival at the hotel, they still gave me a plastic key, but Keyless worked just as well. Good incentive to try Keyless again after a bunch of rough stays at my last few W's.

yann Dec 16, 15 10:57 pm


Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker (Post 25832799)
My apologies for the inconvenience. Anyone finding themselves in this kind of situation should send an email to [email protected] to report their experience directly to the team monitoring this.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Social Media Specialist
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]

I e-mailed them yesterday. Received a prompt response asking me to wait for 4 weeks.

Wait and see...

Beeb Dec 20, 15 1:21 pm


Originally Posted by fakeman (Post 25872921)
I completed my stay last Friday, still not seeing the extra point posted to my account

Similar boat here.

I had a successful stay at the Aloft Silicon Valley from 12/1 - 12/5 after registering for the promotion, booking and paying with my SPG AmEx card, and using SPG Keyless.

However, the bonus points have not posted. Can I contact a Lurker with details surrounding my stay to help see what went wrong here? Thanks!

Starwood Lurker IV Dec 20, 15 6:02 pm


Originally Posted by Beeb (Post 25893452)
Similar boat here.

I had a successful stay at the Aloft Silicon Valley from 12/1 - 12/5 after registering for the promotion, booking and paying with my SPG AmEx card, and using SPG Keyless.

However, the bonus points have not posted. Can I contact a Lurker with details surrounding my stay to help see what went wrong here? Thanks!

Bonus Starpoints will post to the registered member's account within 24 weeks after the qualifying stay posts.

If you don't see them after the 4 weeks please let us know by PM or email and we'll look into it for you.

[email protected]
Kazia Dabrowski | Social Media Specialist
Starwood Customer Contact Centre

Beeb Dec 20, 15 7:08 pm


Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker IV (Post 25894499)
Bonus Starpoints will post to the registered member's account within 24 weeks after the qualifying stay posts.

If you don't see them after the 4 weeks please let us know by PM or email and we'll look into it for you.

[email protected]
Kazia Dabrowski | Social Media Specialist
Starwood Customer Contact Centre

Thank you!

mhdena Dec 20, 15 8:05 pm


Originally Posted by mhdena (Post 25859473)
My email to SPG last week

My SPG keyless is not recognize the

Rancho Aloft property here on 12/4/15 Rancho Cucamonga, CA.



The front desk lady tried and tried, she called SPG customer service and tried some more with no success.
I also called SPG to notify them of the difficulty.

I called SPG again Wed 16th, got a supervisor to look further into it, saw the original request made but no action since then. She promised to get me the points within 4-5 days.

Points posted Fri 18th.

Visconti Dec 21, 15 11:19 am

For the 2,500 Promo, does it apply to "cash + points" stays?

Thanks!

Starwood Lurker Dec 21, 15 11:32 am


Originally Posted by Visconti (Post 25897621)
For the 2,500 Promo, does it apply to "cash + points" stays?

Thanks!

No. Free Night Awards and Cash & Points Awards do not count towards promotional offers.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Social Media Specialist
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]

damon88 Dec 21, 15 7:51 pm

Promo : 2,500 bonus Starpoints for one Keyless stay which is paid with Amex
 
I am enrolled and have an eligible stay coming up in Seattle in February- 2500 points sounds great but if I understand the posts in this thread, you will not be checked into an upgraded room. You would need to check in and then go down to the FD to see if an upgrade was available??

Or am I misunderstanding?

Thanks

canadiantransplant Dec 21, 15 8:47 pm


Originally Posted by damon88 (Post 25899738)
I am enrolled and have an eligible stay coming up in Seattle in February- 2500 points sounds great but if I understand the posts in this thread, you will not be checked into an upgraded room. You would need to check in and then go down to the FD to see if an upgrade was available??

Or am I misunderstanding?

Thanks

I had to re-check in at the front desk yesterday as there was a glitch with the SPG app and I was upgraded from a standard room to a nice 1 BR Suite without even asking.

yann Dec 21, 15 11:09 pm


Originally Posted by yann (Post 25877369)
I e-mailed them yesterday. Received a prompt response asking me to wait for 4 weeks.

Wait and see...

Received an e-mail a week later, telling me that they looked into my case and will post the points in a few days.

Still waiting, but it seems like I won't have to chase the points more than once this time around.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 4:59 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.