Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BRING THE BUG SPRAY! 4pts tarpon springs

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2003, 6:08 pm
Original Poster

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
BRING THE BUG SPRAY! 4pts tarpon springs

REALLY SCARY LOOKING FAT SPIDERS...
Above the draps...
In the closet...
Don't even want to look under the bed or toliet.
Stay away... Very nice Westin down the road. (and a Hampton)

I like the WHO... but I can do without "boris the spider". (Old folks joke worked in to confuse generation X'rs.)
Old Feb 24, 2003, 6:20 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum; Hyatt Platinum; UA 1K
Whatever you do, don't get rid of the spiders....they eat the truly annoying pests.

I've heard of folks in tropical locations being pleased to find a lizard or two in their room.
Old Feb 24, 2003, 7:18 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Had you looked under the bed, you would have found a can of RAID.
Old Feb 24, 2003, 7:22 pm

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cigarman:
REALLY SCARY LOOKING FAT SPIDERS...
Above the draps...
In the closet...
Don't even want to look under the bed or toliet.
Stay away... Very nice Westin down the road. (and a Hampton)

I like the WHO... but I can do without "boris the spider". (Old folks joke worked in to confuse generation X'rs.)
</font>

OMG! I would have lost it ... completely. I doubt I would have even been able to stay there! I am so afraid of spiders!
Old Feb 25, 2003, 4:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 2MM, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tazi:

OMG! I would have lost it ... completely. I doubt I would have even been able to stay there! I am so afraid of spiders!
</font>
So, nothing has changed since I stayed there two years ago, except the spider are getting bigger.

------------------
Biggest Little 1K (in The Biggest Little City) In The World

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.