Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stay Credit at starwood vacation properties

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2003, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

Stay Credit at starwood vacation properties

I have to go to Orlando at the end of March and usually stay at the Swan or Dolphin, but csn't get in as full (even as a plat),

I have booked into the Sheraton Vistana resort which is fairly close and was told I get a 1000 points flat for the stay. Do i get a stay and night credit or just the 1000 points.

Also if anybody has any better suggestions for a starwood property close to Epcot, as I have a conference to attend at the Disney Coronado

Thanks

------------------
CO Plat, AA PLat
Starwood Plat
Old Feb 13, 2003, 6:39 pm
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Roselinda:
I have to go to Orlando at the end of March and usually stay at the Swan or Dolphin, but csn't get in as full (even as a plat),

I have booked into the Sheraton Vistana resort which is fairly close and was told I get a 1000 points flat for the stay. Do i get a stay and night credit or just the 1000 points.

Also if anybody has any better suggestions for a starwood property close to Epcot, as I have a conference to attend at the Disney Coronado

Thanks

</font>
No stay or night credit. Starwood Vacation Ownership properties do not participate in Starwood Preferred Guest.

Depending upon whether your rate was qualifying, you could earn a flat rate of 1,000 Starpoints.

Qualifying rate plans include RACK, COR, BAR1, BAR2, AAA, and AAAS.

Sincerely,

William R. Sanders
Customer Service Coordinator
Starwood Preferred Services

[email protected]

Cast your vote! Visit www.freddieawards.com and choose your favorite frequent travel programs today.

[This message has been edited by Starwood Lurker (edited 02-13-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.