Get-away with kids...suggestions?

Old Dec 19, 2002, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Get-away with kids...suggestions?

Looking for a get-away with two small children (toddler and infant). Any suggestions on good hotels/locations that would be easy to get around with kids for a 7-14 day vacation?
Old Dec 19, 2002, 12:55 pm

Four Points Sheraton in Darling Harbour Sydney. Easy walking distance to Aquarium, ferry to zoo (wharf in front of hotel) and all other attractions, playground and miniture train rides within short walking distance(or you can take the train that goes around Darling harbour to the playground or any of the other attractions), Imax,free firework show on water in front of hotel. China town a short walk or monorail ride away, maritime museum and battle ship to explore also within easy walking distance of hotel. Basically you will never have to drive anywhere and will always be close to the hotel for when the kids get tired. Also when out walking around darling hourbour they have special clean free rooms near the playground for diaper chaning etc. Also lots of interesting water sculptures and fountains that my child got a kick out of. Plenty of night life for the parents to enjoy too with the children in tow or without. Good value too as the Four Points is far better than any Four Points that I have come across in the US.

[This message has been edited by Mvic (edited 12-19-2002).]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.