Any starwood gold referals available?

Old Sep 26, 2002, 12:23 pm

Programs: Hilton-Diamond, Virgin-Gold, BA-Silver
I was just about to sign up for Starwood when I saw this post. I am staying at a Starwood tomorrow and 5 more times by the end of October. Can someone email me a referral code?

Thanks!
Jon
Old Sep 26, 2002, 1:13 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LifetimeTitanium, UA Plat 2MM, LHW LeadersClub, IHGPlat, HiltonDiamnd, ASMVPG100K, WyndDiamnd
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by anative:
I was just about to sign up for Starwood when I saw this post. I am staying at a Starwood tomorrow and 5 more times by the end of October. Can someone email me a referral code?

Thanks!
Jon
</font>

Jon, please send me an e-mail. Also, if anyone else needs a referral (and will hopefully stay 5 times before the end of October), please let me know.

[This message has been edited by Nevsky (edited 09-26-2002).]
Old Nov 2, 2002, 7:37 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime PP ; Hyatt Globalist ; Nexus
Hello

I know the 5000 bonus point offer has expired but can I still be referred as new Gold member?

Thanks

Jimmy
Old Oct 27, 2005, 9:24 pm

Programs: SWA/ AA/ SPG Plat/ Marriott gold
Red face can someone please give me a gold referral

Originally Posted by Eugene
Welcome to Flyertalk, amoeba!

If you are not an SPG member, just e-mail one of the members who posted that they had special invitation cards to give (including myself), and we'll forward you all the information needed for you to call SPG and obtain an instant Gold SPG membership. If you stay 5 times before October 31, both you and I would receive additional 5,000 point bonus.
Could someone email me so I can get Gold status....thank you thank you
Old Oct 27, 2005, 10:35 pm

Programs: AC *E, TG, SPG
I would love a gold referral if anyone would be so kind. I would have qualified when I was working on the tsunami, but someone put me on the master bill so I got "zilch".
Thank you!
Old Oct 28, 2005, 8:54 am

Location: (not Montana. Nor is my name really Helena, nor am I female)
Programs: Delta, USAirways, Starwood, Priority Club, Marriott, Amex
Garlandflyer and rujiroj, you're asking about a promotion from 2002. Check the dates on the previous posts. If any such Gold referral program exists now, it's news to me.
Old Nov 1, 2005, 1:03 pm

Programs: aa gold, usair silver, hilton gold
Gold REferral needed

If someone could forward me a gold referral, I would greatly appreciate your kindness.
Tim
Old Nov 1, 2005, 2:24 pm

As this is a 3 YEAR OLD post and not relevent. Maybe it should be locked to save confusion.
Old Nov 1, 2005, 3:03 pm

Programs: AC*Elite, Marriott Gold, SPG Plat
Platinum referral for SPG, Marriott and Hyatt needed as well as Hilton Diamond. Also could you please send me all the points that you have earned in the last 3 years since this tread was started.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.