Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Dashboard Promos: Stay a night in XX SPG Brands by <date> and get YY Starpoints

Old Sep 24, 2015, 7:49 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Absolute
2016 Promo

Global Promo on the SPG Dashboard, with two different threshold levels; this promo is available at the bottom of the SPG Dashboard, below your world map.

https://www.spgpromos.com/dashboard/site/index

All eligible stays between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016, count towards bonus earnings. For the purposes of this promotion, Free Night Awards and Cash & Points Award nights are eligible toward the promotional earnings.

Stay at 11 brands, earn 11,000 bonus Starpoints

Stay at 5 brands, earn 500 bonus Starpoints

Members must log in to the SPG Dashboard between January 4 and December 31, 2016, 11:59 p.m. ET to be eligible for this promotion. Members can earn 500 Starpoints for staying at five Starwood brands. Members can earn 11,000 Starpoints for staying at 11 Starwood brands. For purposes of this promotion an eligible stay at the brands listed here will count toward this earning promotion: St. Regis, Luxury Collection, W, Le Méridien, Westin, Sheraton, Aloft, Element, Four Points., Tribute Portfolio and SPG-participating Design HotelsTM Member Hotels. Members only earn one bonus for this promotion, up to 11,000 Starpoints. Stays completed from January 1 - December 31, 2016 are eligible for the promotion.

2015 Promo

Targeted Promo on the SPG Dashboard :

Stay at 10 brands, earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints

Note that the '10th brand' is Tribute, in which there are currently only 2 properties : South Beach and London

Stay at 5 brands, earn 500 bonus Starpoints
An eligible member can earn 500 Starpoints for staying at five different Starwood-owned hotel brands between January 1 and December 31, 2015.
A member can only earn the bonus once. Bonus Starpoints can take up to 2 to 4 weeks to post to your account after confirmation that you have stayed at a total of five different Starwood-owned hotel brands between January 1 and December 31, 2015.

Previous version of the promo:
Surprise for staying at all 9 spg brands
Print Wikipost

Dashboard Promos: Stay a night in XX SPG Brands by <date> and get YY Starpoints

Old Sep 24, 2015, 12:54 pm

Programs: Trying my best to love Le Club Accor (Gold)
Meh...i've stayed at 5 brands locally & now they urged me to do all 10 brands for 10k points.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 10:18 pm

Programs: DL 360, Marriott Ambassador, AA Plat
I have no offers on my dashboard whatsoever!
Old Sep 24, 2015, 10:29 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I (Canada FWIW) have 500 points for a booking on the SPG App:

Get this bonus only through SPG® Dashboard: Earn 500 Starpoints® when you book your next stay through the SPG app. It's that simple.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 11:16 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, BW Diamond, TK Elite
Other than those offered publicly, I have nothing on dashboard
Old Sep 25, 2015, 3:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
I have a Stay at 5, earn 500 Starpoints variant on my dashboard.
no such option for me....i only have the 'stay at 10 & earn 10k' option....i've stayed at 8 so far with a stay at an aloft property coming up in a couple of weeks....that will take me to 9....no plans of staying at a tribute property unless they open up a few more in the areas i usually travel to....
Old Sep 25, 2015, 6:08 am

I also have the 10 stay offer on my dashboard, but as far as I can see there is no registration required.

Seven down so far, including a Tribute, so I might as well shift a few stays and grab the points.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 9:33 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Titanium & LTP, NEXUS
There is also another bonus 200 points for subscribing to SPG alerts. If you've already subscribed, you can unsubscribe, and will then see the 200 point offer on the dashboard.

Details here:

http://thepointsguy.com/2015/09/earn...spg-dashboard/

This worked for both my account and my wifes.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 10:51 am

Programs: AA, CX, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by JordanYVR
There is also another bonus 200 points for subscribing to SPG alerts. If you've already subscribed, you can unsubscribe, and will then see the 200 point offer on the dashboard.

Details here:

http://thepointsguy.com/2015/09/earn...spg-dashboard/

This worked for both my account and my wifes.
Seems to me that if you do this, you will lose your original promotion (whether book 1 night through SPG app or stay xx brand get yy points)
Old Sep 25, 2015, 11:50 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Nothing Here

I think I have stayed at 5 brands YTD, no promo on my dashboard.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 3:17 pm

Programs: Trying my best to love Le Club Accor (Gold)
Originally Posted by andersonCooper
Seems to me that if you do this, you will lose your original promotion (whether book 1 night through SPG app or stay xx brand get yy points)
Hmm, yeah just realized that.
Never mind because i got the stay 10 brands offer which is impossible to do ...so better 200 points or nothing
Old Sep 26, 2015, 2:20 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Neat find. I've discovered that I am 7:10 on the year. Thanks OP!
Old Sep 26, 2015, 3:27 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob; UA 1K; BonVoyage LTT (RIP SPG); HH Dia; JX Insighter
Reached all ten with a StR stay last month. No offer or bonus. Oh well.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 8:20 am

Programs: AA, CX, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by Ver Jaina
Hmm, yeah just realized that.
Never mind because i got the stay 10 brands offer which is impossible to do ...so better 200 points or nothing
I am with you..if the promotion is stay at 9 out of 10 then I will give a shot (currently 5/10 but there are tons of options for my upcoming trips), but 10/10? I don't want to go to Miami just for Tribute...
Old Sep 26, 2015, 11:23 am

Programs: DL, Hilton, National
Has anyone ever had luck emailing to ask for the stay 10 promotion?

It doesn't come up on my dashboard, but I think I could go for it this year and it would be fun to do. this would be my one chance this year, though, as I don't typically have this much of a variety of travel.

I know they're targeted for a reason, but I thought it might be worth asking.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 2:33 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond
i have... nothing. womp womp

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.