Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

No hot water? Sheraton National, Arlington VA

Old Jun 20, 2002, 7:34 am
Original Poster

I checked out of the Sheraton National in Arlington yesterday morning.

I had to get up early for an 8 AM flight at National Airport, so I was up at 5:30 for a shower. I stepped in the shower and was shocked to find freezing cold water from the shower head. I let the water run in the shower for about 30 mins ... the water was still cold.

After waiting this long, I went to the sink and managed to get some hot water there to shave and washup before I had to run to the airport.

I told the person at the front desk when I checked out that there was a problem with the water (room 906 by the way). She made a remark that made me believe that this has been happening before at this hotel. She asked me if I had let the water run for a while, and I said yes.

Just a word of advice....be careful if you stay at this hotel, you not get hot water in your shower. I sure hope they resolve this problem, or else I may be unlikely to return there in the future.
Old Jun 24, 2002, 6:53 am

Programs: Delta, Hertz, Hilton, Marriott
delete

Last edited by tmorse6570; Sep 15, 2007 at 6:34 pm
Old Jun 24, 2002, 8:25 am

I have stayed at this hotel also. There are terible and dont care...again thank goodness for this thread so we all know what hotels to avoid

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.