Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Even Lower Than $25 A Night!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2002, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

Even Lower Than $25 A Night!

I really should learn how to create links to other threads (but I am sure someone else will help me and post it)...

A Thread in BUZZ has been started about $0 rates in Philadelphia. (No Miles, No Money at Korman Suites...). Actually about 4 or 5 hotels are showing the $0 rate via that promotion at www.gophila.com

I just booked the Hyatt Regency Penn's Landing for April. Since those of us here in the Starwood section went crazy over the $25 W Times Square I am posting it here. As I said in my original W Times Square post and also over in the BUZZ, if they honor the rate that would be great and if not so be it.

Should we tell the people on the Hyatt board about this or keep it to ourselves?

[This message has been edited by amazing nj (edited 02-28-2002).]
Old Feb 28, 2002, 11:00 pm

I've clicked on the links and I seem to get a ASP error. Can you still get to it?
Old Mar 1, 2002, 7:23 am

Programs: Delta PM, United Premier Executive, AirTran Elite, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold VIP, Her
I couldn't find the promotion. What do I need to click on when I get to the homepage?
Old Mar 1, 2002, 10:35 am
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/006530.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.