Search

Using old Westin Card

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2000, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: On a collision course with Kettledom
Using old Westin Card

My wife called me from Sydney, where she is starting a 15 night stay at a Westin. Since she had to change hotels once she got to Australia, she wasn't really prepared (like taking her spouse card on my Starwood Optima ).

She fished out an ancient Westin Premier card, and to her and the hotel clerk's shock, their computer accepted the number (the card hadn't been used in 10 years or so).

Anybody have a feeling if she will ever see points out of this stay? (BTW, she says this hotel is the best she's ever stayed at, and we're stayed at a number of five-star hotels).

Old Feb 21, 2000, 9:25 am

SPG converted old Premeir accounts to their program last year - I bet your wife's was one of them. Call them & see if that's the case. If it's still a valid number she should get points.
Old Feb 22, 2000, 1:01 pm

Call SPG at 888-625-4988 and ask to speak to account services. They can issue new cards to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.