Starwood Double Points ??

Old Sep 5, 1999, 2:17 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Starwood Double Points ??

I noticed that my last few stays in August had awarded me with double points. Hmm. Perhaps I enrolled in something, but for the life of me, I cannot think what it was.

Does anyone else have doulbe points posting ??
Old Sep 5, 1999, 3:04 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
The summer double points offer which expires September 6? Points for stays associated with that promo transfer automatically to the airline program you chose when you signed up. If that isn't it, I don't have a clue.
Old Sep 5, 1999, 5:09 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

I will have to check. The double points show up on the online account inquiry. I have not seem them "leave" to my airline FF account.
Old Sep 5, 1999, 9:17 pm
Original Member

Several of the newer starwood hotels have been giving double points as a intro bonus.

On the preferred guest web site, click on worldwide offers to see which hotels are offering double and triple points.
Old Sep 6, 1999, 7:41 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks, that was exactly was it was. Double points for Philadelphia area properties, only until Sept 6th.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.