South Boston (Quincy/Braintree) SPG need?

Old Sep 13, 2014, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Biggly ones everywhere
South Boston (Quincy/Braintree) SPG need?

We (personally) sorely need an SPG in the south Boston (Quincy) area ... the 4 Points Norwood is too far away.

The once anachronistic Sheraton Castle is now reborn a Hyatt Place which we frequent and so miss many an SPG night. I'd be closer to Platinum 50 earlier in the year and the other on offer. I guess I'm fishing for the SPG employee-lurker but also for others who travel this far south end of Boston to see if anyone else travels there.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 3:37 pm

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by redanman
We (personally) sorely need an SPG in the south Boston (Quincy) area ... the 4 Points Norwood is too far away.

The once anachronistic Sheraton Castle is now reborn a Hyatt Place which we frequent and so miss many an SPG night. I'd be closer to Platinum 50 earlier in the year and the other on offer. I guess I'm fishing for the SPG employee-lurker but also for others who travel this far south end of Boston to see if anyone else travels there.
I think a lot of us can name places where we think a SPG property would work well. I've personally seen several threads on this topic. However, sadly public opinion or stating a wish to a lurker will not really help the cause.

What you really need is a developer that wants to build a hotel and then they have to contract with one of the Starwood flags to operate it. Therefore you'd have better luck (although I'm not convinced that this would even work) finding a developer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.